BarBQue in Lusby

frequentflier

happy to be living
Anyone in the area that wants an awesome lunch/dinner today, there is a community center on Mill Bridge Road that is run by a church near my home. Every year, the men's association has this BarBQue that starts at 11 and let me tell you, my mouth has been watering since I dropped by last night and chatted with a guy that was smoking the ribs. He said he wanted them good and tender :drool: They also have 1/2 chicken and lots of sides.
I am sorry I don't have any more information (like what church it is) but this is an awesome fundraiser, nice folks and incredible food.
I'm buying lunch today for my staff!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Such a tease without the location, location, location. More than just real estate terminology ya know?

frequentflier

happy to be living
If I may ...

Such a tease without the location, location, location. More than just real estate terminology ya know?

If you googled Mill Bridge Road in Lusby, you could have found it and they also had signs pointing to where it was.

I hope you and others took advantage. The food was absolutely delicious and I will have leftovers for two days from the portions.