Shut up, Chelsea

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...rump-degrades-what-it-means-to-be-an-american

Former President Clinton's daughter, Chelsea Clinton, slammed President Trump in a new interview, saying that his actions “degrade what it means to be an American.”

For that filthy little #### bag, child of the filthiest #### bag to EVER slither across US politics, is just surreal. She is either an epic liar (not surprising, considering her parentage) or the least self-aware person in the universe.

transporter

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...rump-degrades-what-it-means-to-be-an-american

Former President Clinton's daughter, Chelsea Clinton, slammed President Trump in a new interview, saying that his actions “degrade what it means to be an American.”

For that filthy little #### bag, child of the filthiest #### bag to EVER slither across US politics, is just surreal. She is either an epic liar (not surprising, considering her parentage) or the least self-aware person in the universe.

What a wonderful example of conservative civility, openness and tolerance.

BTW...Chelsea is absolutely right. Trump is a buffoon who has made America a smaller, weaker, less relevant. The Russians aren't nearly as thrilled with his election and political incompetence as the Chinese are!! Could any other Presidential candidate in 2016 have made Kim Jun Un look like a world class diplomat like Trump has done???? (answer: No

GregV814

Hey TP person, how do you feel knowing Chelsea is actually Web Hubble's daughter? Explain...

Hijinx

This child knows nothing of being an American.
Everything she has, has been handed her on a silver platter.
Raised by nannies, her progress through life has been totally the result of her relationship with Bill Clinton.
Her first jobs given due to the political influence of her parents and then running the Clinton foundation
Her multi Million dollar wedding to the felon';s son,
Her millionaires apartment.

She hasn't worked a lick at anything she wasn't handed.
She knows nothing of the struggles of poor Americans and nothing of the struggles of the Middle Class.
She has been a Princess in a land that doesn't have royalty.

She shows her ignorance every time she opens her mouth and spouts the BS she learned from her corrupt mother.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a wonderful example of conservative civility, openness and tolerance.

BTW...Chelsea is absolutely right. Trump is a buffoon who has made America a smaller, weaker, less relevant. The Russians aren't nearly as thrilled with his election and political incompetence as the Chinese are!! Could any other Presidential candidate in 2016 have made Kim Jun Un look like a world class diplomat like Trump has done???? (answer: No

:roflmao:

This is an EPIC post. Chastises me about civility and tolerance, and then proceeds....

:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tranny enjoys being thoroughly spanked so much that I almost wish we'd hooked up when I was a lot younger. ;-)

Almost.

MiddleGround

Tranny enjoys being thoroughly spanked so much that I almost wish we'd hooked up when I was a lot younger. ;-)

Something tells me that 99% of the women around here that asked to be 'spanked' mean they want you to buy them the type that holds in their girth. :lmao:

Grumpy

Attachments

• doc.jpg
    doc.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 210

edinsomd

How many other First Daughters have gone overseas to trash talk America in general and the sitting President specifically, Tranny?

Here, let me help- none.