There is no free speech in the UK

Hijinx

On Friday, British free-speech activist and Islam critic Tommy Robinson was acting as a responsible citizen journalist -- reporting live on camera from outside a Leeds courtroom where several Muslims were being tried for child rape -- when he was set upon by several police officers. In the space of the next few hours, a judge tried, convicted, and sentenced him to 13 months in jail -- and also issued a gag order, demanding a total news blackout on the case in the British news media. Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was immediately taken to Hull Prison.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12389/britain-dissent-silenced

Sounds like they have speedy trials though. although I see no information about his having an attorney.
Guess they don't have a free press either if the Judge can order a blackout.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There is no free speech in the UK

Well duh? They don't have a Constitution either. Besides, only the monarchy has all inherent sovereign rights, all others are merely subjects. Will kinda, hopefully, give newer meaning to the 4th of July?

BOP

I was just getting ready to post this. He was arrested for reporting, and it's illegal in the UK to report on his arrest. Meanwhile, leftists media, assuming they could never run afoul, are salivating for the same thing to happen to conservative reporters here in the US.

transporter

Who Is Tommy Robinson And Why Has His Arrest Captivated The Right Wing Media?

Anti-Muslim activist Tommy Robinson has become the latest cause célèbre in right-wing circles both in Europe and North America, with many demanding Robinson's release after he was arrested for filming outside a UK courtroom on Friday.

Robinson was already on a suspended sentence after being held in contempt of court for filming inside a courthouse last year, in violation of the UK's laws around reporting on criminal trials. The judge had warned him then that any similar offenses would result in jail time.

Why am I not surprised that Hijinx would make an issue of this?

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is the founder and former leader of the English Defense League, known for its anti-Muslim rhetoric.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is the founder and former leader of the English Defense League, known for its anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Well deserved anti-muslim rhetoric at that!

Using the term 'Grooming' has an important utility alerting the public about their 'modus operandi'. Typically, a 15 yr old islamic boy, known as a 'romeo' will be cashed up by his older relatives, and will be given instructions to target, befriend and lavish a 11 yr old girl with gifts and attention, then to engineer on friendly pretext an encounter where she is isolated, then offered alcohol. When drunk they will coerce her into heroin, and repeat this to get her addicted. The 'romeo' then has sex with her, and then the next time they meet up he will have sex again, but then introduce his older relatives / community members into the 'relationship'. He will tell her that in their culture they share, and that he will drop her if she doesn't have sex with his friends. She, of course, is on heroin and needs to keep coming back for her fix, and being 11 is led to believe this is 'normal'. They also then issue death threats / rape threats to the girl about her mother or sisters if she tells or leaves them.

Then they traffic her. Some girls tell stories where they were raped by queues of men 50 long down the stairwell, other girls attest of being raped by more than 300 men before their 14th birthday. One girl had an 'M' for 'property of Mohammad' burnt into her flesh. And some girls said sometimes the police or a Councilor would drop by to take part in the action. God Bless Tommy Robinson.

Hijinx

Who Is Tommy Robinson And Why Has His Arrest Captivated The Right Wing Media?

Why am I not surprised that Hijinx would make an issue of this?

What you are trying to say is that any person who doesn't kiss the Muslims asses is not entitled to free speech?
Next time it could be blacks who are not entitled to Free Speech, or whites who are not entitled.
Maybe next time it will be Homosexuals who are not entitled to Free speech, or even yourself who is not entitled.

Once you banish Free Speech who is in charge of who is entitled to it.?

Why did I answer this freak, she never returns after making a fool of herself.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If I may ...

Well duh? They don't have a Constitution either. Besides, only the monarchy has all inherent sovereign rights, all others are merely subjects. Will kinda, hopefully, give newer meaning to the 4th of July?

Well damn... I hope you enjoy that day while you spew your contempt for those overpaid leeches that died to preserve it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, you're virally anti-Trump. Perhaps you ought to be thrown in prison. Oh wait! Spew your hate is allowed, because, you know........................... America! :patriot:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Anti-Muslim to point out the grooming and trafficking of minors for sexual deviancy ... only YOU and Progressives would attack an individual like this

you probably want MORE Muslims in this country

SamSpade

the founder and former leader of the English Defense League, known for its anti-Muslim rhetoric.

This is about freedom of speech.
Yet again proving you don't get the concept.
Apparently you think only speech you APPROVE of can be free.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;30363QcHJ-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=30363QcHJ-o[/video]

Hijinx

The UK is different.
They waited until 9 AM

Here they would have put on their Ninja suits driven up in their armored car at 4 in the morning while she was asleep tore down her door, while carrying their automatic rifles shot her dog and tossed in a bang grenade , and dragged her out.

Some of this is tongue in cheek , some isn't.