No Roseanne thread????

Chris0nllyn

She had to have known she was already on thin ice and only said/did something that made it easier for her to be fired.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I never watched the show...wasn't planning on watching the show. Did get a kick out the reports on so many liberal head explosions caused by the show. ;-)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
OK... Quick search found the story on the "offensive tweet."

IDGAF whether Rosannes show is on the air or not but the comment isn't any worse than anything said by the left on a daily basis.

Sorry. Not even a blip on my outrage meter.

black dog

Free America

IDGAF whether Rosannes show is on the air or not but the comment isn't any worse than anything said by the left on a daily basis.

I will laugh for days that Wanda is offended... Maybe she should watch some of her opinions on video...

But I always enjoy when a comedian gets offended..Its like The Heckler Won.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She had to have known she was already on thin ice and only said/did something that made it easier for her to be fired.

Except for the part where they don't cancel shows because the star is a big mouth Trump hater or God hater or any other kind of hater. Free speech is what they cite when anyone gets offended by these people, and if you don't like it don't watch.

Sorry, Roseanne. No free speech for Trumpers.

black dog

Free America
Except for the part where they don't cancel shows because the star is a big mouth Trump hater or God hater or any other kind of hater. Free speech is what they cite when anyone gets offended by these people, and if you don't like it don't watch.

Thats why I'm laughing at the producer Wanda Sykes. Its only offensive when the other side does it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Exactly. If spouting unfunny hatred got everyone fired, Kimmel would have been out of a job a long time ago, and the View would have been cancelled..and so on..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Exactly. If spouting unfunny hatred got everyone fired, Kimmel would have been out of a job a long time ago, and the View would have been cancelled..and so on..

Perhaps Roseanne should have made that joke at the White House Correspondents dinner....

Midnightrider

Somd, the place where history evaporates when a white person compares a black to an ape....

She has her free speech. She was even free to delete and apologize for her statement. Free speech does not mean your speech is free from consequences