Some parents are idiots!

N7Spectre

I remember in Middle School a decade ago there was this one girl who was only allowed to watch G rated movies. I remember that she wanted to become a supermodel but was thinking of joining a SWAT team. She called African American gangsters a racist word when we were taught about the different kinds of gangs. I also remembered that her father worked in construction.

I think her whole family are Trump supporters right now.

I hope that she as well as her family have been exposed to the masterpieces that are Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Do people today still cling onto outdated ideals? If so what are you doing to fight that?

Why can't attractive athletic people be sci fi fans who are nice people?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Attractive athletic people will be *either* sci-fi fans *or* nice people. Also, there are nice sci-fi fans, but they are unlikely to be both attractive *and* athletic.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I remember in Middle School a decade ago there was this one girl who was only allowed to watch G rated movies. I remember that she wanted to become a supermodel but was thinking of joining a SWAT team. She called African American gangsters a racist word when we were taught about the different kinds of gangs. I also remembered that her father worked in construction.

I think her whole family are Trump supporters right now.

I hope that she as well as her family have been exposed to the masterpieces that are Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Do people today still cling onto outdated ideals? If so what are you doing to fight that?

Literary multitasking at it's finest.

GregV814

Mr. Spincther, you need to do some serious soul searching regarding YOUR parents skills.....