NASCAR Race- Pocono 3 June

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What number race is this and how many races total in a season? Are there any more non points races?

calvcopf

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Harvick (1)
Truex Jr
Busch Kyle
Blaney
Larson

Loved seeing Coach Gibbs leading the Caps on last night. Almost want to change my pick to Kyle Busch, so many times the guy who wins Saturday race goes on and wins on Sunday.

LETS GO CAPS!

Last edited:

Monello

PREMO Member
Outside of WINNER , we're on same page ! :buddies: Had to drop 2 of the JGR boys , too far back !!!!!

Watch them advance to top 5 :buttkick:

I've made the same picks for 3 weeks in a row.

At first I thought this was going to be like Keno. Just pick a bunch of numbers and hope for the best. Now I try to get the most consistent performers. I don't know anything about track history or deflector plates, so I don't try to make it brain surgery and just have fun with it. IIRC the first and last place winners in our pool get the same prize money.

Monello

PREMO Member
I'm actually hoping I finish with a decent showing. Then next year, prior to Daytona, I'll try to get a few more of the more active forum members involved. My slogan will be "If i can do it, then so can you".

homedepot20

Truex Jr - WINNER , Larson ,Kyle Busch, Harvick , Keselowski , TOP 5

Next Race is @ Michigan 10 June - NASCAR Race #15

Last edited:

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Pocono
OldHillCrestGuy 50+4=54
Calvcopf 45+4=49
Stgislander 44+4=48
Monello 43+3=46
HomeDepot20 40 +3=43

homedepot20

I'm actually hoping I finish with a decent showing. Then next year, prior to Daytona, I'll try to get a few more of the more active forum members involved. My slogan will be "If i can do it, then so can you".

Sounds GREAT !!!! We need some new blood

homedepot20

Now I try to get the most consistent performers. I don't know anything about track history or deflector plates, so I don't try to make it brain surgery and just have fun with it. QUOTE]

I believe you got the hang of it :buddies:

homedepot20

I've made the same picks for 3 weeks in a row.

At first I thought this was going to be like Keno. Just pick a bunch of numbers and hope for the best. Now I try to get the most consistent performers. I don't know anything about track history or deflector plates, so I don't try to make it brain surgery and just have fun with it. IIRC the first and last place winners in our pool get the same prize money.

I believe you got the hang of it :buddies:

Monello

PREMO Member
Standing AFTER Pocono
OldHillCrestGuy 50+4=54
Calvcopf 45+4=49
Stgislander 44+4=48
Monello 43+3=46
HomeDepot20 40 +3=43

Lots of points given out this week considering nobody had the winner. I hope I can get my crystal ball out of the repair shop in time for next week's picks. I'm trying to stay no more than 10 points off the leader. At 1 point I think I was 18 points off the lead.