Woman shaved legs in public pool. Only in Florida.

Chris0nllyn

Reminds me of a float trip some friends and I took up in western MD. We're floating, drinking, fishing, etc. and come up on this group of maybe 10 people, including one particular woman who felt so at home on the river that she shaved her armpits as we floated. We held back a bit to fish and eventually came back upon this woman, now completely drunk and passed out on her tube stuck in a patch of underwater grasses along the shore and not moving. Her group apparently wasn't paying attention to little Suzy Armpits and left her ass. They were a 1/2 mile downriver on the shore waiting for her. It took a splash of water from my buddy to wake her up and get her movign again.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Reminds me of a float trip some friends and I took up in western MD. We're floating, drinking, fishing, etc. and come up on this group of maybe 10 people, including one particular woman who felt so at home on the river that she shaved her armpits as we floated. We held back a bit to fish and eventually came back upon this woman, now completely drunk and passed out on her tube stuck in a patch of underwater grasses along the shore and not moving. Her group apparently wasn't paying attention to little Suzy Armpits and left her ass. They were a 1/2 mile downriver on the shore waiting for her. It took a splash of water from my buddy to wake her up and get her movign again.

That was probably the tamest thing she did that day.

MR47930

At least she was in a body of water that was moving and not a damn pool.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
What is it about Orlando? They've become the East Coast California, where the fruits and nuts gravitate.

Hijinx

What is it about Orlando? They've become the East Coast California, where the fruits and nuts gravitate.

People moving down from the North, bring their bad manners with them,------------damn Yankees.

MR47930

It does seem that a lot of crazy stuff happens in that area. How did no one say anything to this woman? People like this need to be eliminated from the gene pool.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It does seem that a lot of crazy stuff happens in that area. How did no one say anything to this woman? People like this need to be eliminated from the gene pool.

If not from the gene pool, at least from the swimming pool.