If you won't let me play my way, I'm leaving

This_person

Michael Avenatti has withdrawn his request to represent adult-film star Stormy Daniels in the case centered on the FBI raid of President Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen.

Shortly after a conference hearing Wednesday in a federal district court in Manhattan, Avenatti withdrew his request to weigh in on the case.

Avenatti reportedly faced tough questions during the hearing from federal District Judge Kimba Wood, who told him in court on Wednesday he would have to stop his “publicity tour” if he wanted to participate in the case.

Wood reprimanded Avenatti in court, according to multiple media reports.

"You cannot declare your opinion as to Mr. Cohen's guilt, which you did. You would not be able to give publicity to documents," Wood said, according to the New York Daily News.

"You're entitled to publicity. I can't stop you — unless you're participating in a matter before me."

But, but, but, I WANT to be a media star!!! :stompingfeet:

officeguy

This guy never acted as her lawyer.

He is like all those 'family lawyers' that creep out of the woodwork whenever some guy gets capped by the police.

transporter

This guy never acted as her lawyer.

He is like all those 'family lawyers' that creep out of the woodwork whenever some guy gets capped by the police.

You do understand this has nothing to do with Clifford (Daniels) v Trump...don't you?

No, probably not.