Bee Calls Ivanka Trump A 'Feckless C**t'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
TBS' Samantha Bee made disgusting comments about President Donald Trump's oldest daughter Ivanka on Wednesday night, calling her a "feckless c**t" while telling her she needed to do something about her father's immigration policies.

"We’re going to talk about racism and I just popped an Ambien, so buck up everyone!" Bee said at the start of her show, taking a shot at Roseanne Barr. "Believe it or not, something even more important was on Twitter this week."

Bee launched into talking about immigration issues and even admitted that Trump was "half right" when he blamed the Democrats for the immigration policy issues that the U.S. faces.

WATCH: TBS' Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump A 'Feckless C**t'

SamSpade

Have you all noticed that someone in Hollywood said something racist about a person who was in the Obama White House --

And somehow, it has to do with Trump?

Gee, why didn't all those anti-Semitic tirades from celebrities land on Obama's doorstep?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Have you all noticed that someone in Hollywood said something racist about a person who was in the Obama White House --

Gee, why didn't all those anti-Semitic tirades from celebrities land on Obama's doorstep?

Because Trump has been inflicting his Jedi mind trick on all of us. We are all so weak-minded that we can't control ourselves beyond doing his racist biddings.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Didn't you know there was no such thing as racism and rudeness until Trump came along? Before that monster entered politics everyone was so nice to each other and got along like peas and carrots. :bann:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Based on her ratings, it's likely for attention.

U.S. viewers
(millions)
7-Feb-18 1.131
7-Mar-18 1.009
14-Mar-18 1.121
21-Mar-18 1.021
28-Mar-18 0.989
18-Apr-18 0.863

Toxick

Splat
TBS' Samantha Bee made disgusting comments about President Donald Trump's oldest daughter Ivanka on Wednesday night, calling her a "feckless c**t

It's funny because I have often used those exact words to describe Samantha Bee.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
https://www.dailywire.com/news/31305/breaking-advertisers-begin-leaving-samantha-bees-ryan-saavedra

A car trading website became the first company to pull its advertisements from TBS's "Full Frontal With Samantha Bee," after host Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a "feckless c**t" on Wednesday night.

In a statement, Autotrader wrote: "Thank you to those who reached out regarding our sponsorship of Full Frontal. The comments expressed by Samantha Bee were offensive and unacceptable and do not reflect the views of our company. As a result, we have suspended our sponsorship of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://www.dailywire.com/news/31305/breaking-advertisers-begin-leaving-samantha-bees-ryan-saavedra

A car trading website became the first company to pull its advertisements from TBS's "Full Frontal With Samantha Bee," after host Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a "feckless c**t" on Wednesday night.

In a statement, Autotrader wrote: "Thank you to those who reached out regarding our sponsorship of Full Frontal. The comments expressed by Samantha Bee were offensive and unacceptable and do not reflect the views of our company. As a result, we have suspended our sponsorship of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee."

Ha ha. I'm pretty happy seeing these fascists get a taste of their own medicine.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's funny because I have often used those exact words to describe Samantha Bee.

Well..then that's what I'll call her too!

Disclaimer: I'm just following your lead...I've no fawking clue who Bee is. And I don't see any reason I should get a clue either.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The double standard by the Left has gone beyond comprehension. Roseanne gets cancelled, but not Samantha. It is all so disgusting, and scary, y’all.

Hijinx

Sally Fields is doubling down.

She says C**t is a name that is too good for Ivanka.

She has come a long way from the sweet kid who played the Flying nun.
Now she is a real liberal c**t