Trump and The Rump

mAlice

professional daydreamer
LOL...

I didn't make that up, read it somewhere.

Attachments

• T&R.JPG
    T&R.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 362

SamSpade

Of course, the left has been nuts about this meeting - and I really don't get why.
Kim is calling for a pardon for someone in prison - and somehow, the left thinks it's a BAD thing.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Of course, the left has been nuts about this meeting - and I really don't get why.
Kim is calling for a pardon for someone in prison - and somehow, the left thinks it's a BAD thing.

Because she had the nerve to place herself in the presence of the great orange oppressor. She's ruined.

SamSpade

Because the Left is nuts.

I don't know how they keep up this constant outrage and vitriol. What stamina.

Yeah, you're gonna love this one ---

https://amgreatness.com/2018/05/30/dear-ex-friends-in-the-resistance/

The "Resistance".

I'm amazed. In real countries where there is a resistance, people put their lives on the line constantly to fight back an evil and violent oppressor.
They don't like this guy and they think being an ass is somehow "resistance".

They'd crap themselves if they had to do it for real.

This_person

KKW is very popular with the Mandy Baxter level people out there, the voting base of the Democrat party. If she and Kanye can appreciate and work with Trump, then the base will start to wonder why the party officials can't do the same thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
KKW is very popular with the Mandy Baxter level people out there, the voting base of the Democrat party. If she and Kanye can appreciate and work with Trump, then the base will start to wonder why the party officials can't do the same thing.

I doubt that. They are WAY to programmed to do any thinking for themselves.

Hijinx

You are as bad as Roseanne.

Its funny watching fools think they are superior and knowing they are being duped. What a sad country we live in

Yup: The democrats have been duping their constituents for years
Telling the poor how bad off they are and how their Democrat politicians are trying to help them.

Meanwhile people like Pelosi and Schumer, and Lee and Waters and Yes: Obama are getting rich telling them this Horse dung.
You fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

This_person

I doubt that. They are WAY to programmed to do any thinking for themselves.

Fair point.

But, since they are followers, if KKW is happy to talk with Trump, then so should they themselves be.

This is why the left was so upset when Sting worked with Bush and openly praised Bush on a topic. They made sure that they got Sting to repeatedly say, "well, Bush sucks on literally every other thing in existence except this one topic."