Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130

Thread: Yet another victim

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    There is. But the only update you will get is that you are an #######.
    Here..try summa this...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	####### repellant.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	122918
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  2. #42
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    78,553
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    So, it was exactly as I said. (T-bone accident from racing up the turn/merge lane)

    Hope your work friend is ok
    No one knows yet exactly what happened, but you go on with your bad self and speculate and throw underhanded insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  3. #43
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    78,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Here..try summa this...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	####### repellant.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	122918
    I know...
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  4. #44
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    16,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Here..try summa this...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	####### repellant.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	122918
    You're gonna need a 55g drum to make a difference around here.
    ___________________________________________________________
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

  5. #45
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    78,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You're gonna need a 55g drum to make a difference around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  6. #46
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    What happened to the 130 takeoff??

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    No one knows yet exactly what happened, but you go on with your bad self and speculate and throw underhanded insults.
    What you call "speculating" and "underhanded insults," I call a quite obvious conclusion based on photographic evidence and the "truth."
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    What you call "speculating" and "underhanded insults," I call a quite obvious conclusion based on photographic evidence and the "truth."
    Then why post this?

    Any update?
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    What happened to the 130 takeoff??
    Maybe she felt guilty and wanted to put in the full hours she was getting paid for..
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Then why post this?
    To hear the BS story

    Which, by the way, I am sure we will never get.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Members who have read this thread: 50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |