Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 128 of 128

Thread: Yet another victim

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Once again, you are wrong. I am not part of Vrai's inner circle. Yes, we have known each other for many years, but I haven't seen her in quite some time.

    As for the rest of your bull####, I don't think I need to address it. Others already have.

    Adios!
    Never said you were part of the "inner circle." THIS is what I said:

    I know you are one of the people who has the tip of your nose firmly planted in the board mommy's azz crack
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    I will take his opinion based on years of experience over a few "internet investigators" and someone who was actually in the accident and has every reason to lie about what they were actually doing at the time of the accident.

    However, if you feel that your opinion has more weight, feel free to let us all know what experience you have to even weigh in on the subject. Otherwise, still glad the rider is OK.
    I have posted more than enough information to disqualify any of your posts in this thread. And my you never be picked for another jury.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I have posted more than enough information to disqualify any of your posts in this thread. And my you never be picked for another jury.
    Lets go over what 'information' you posted.

    "Opinion is not fact." and "I wouldn't give any weight to an opinion." Does that sum up your posted information?

    It is called an opinion for that very reason. Because, it is not a fact! Sometimes, the facts are not known so you have to rely on professional opinions.

    Hopefully, YOU will never be selected for jury duty. I could just hear it now. "I can't rely on the psychologist's testimony because they weren't there when it happened so, it is not fact!"
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Lets go over what 'information' you posted.

    "Opinion is not fact." and "I wouldn't give any weight to an opinion." Does that sum up your posted information?

    It is called an opinion for that very reason. Because, it is not a fact! Sometimes, the facts are not known so you have to rely on professional opinions.

    Hopefully, YOU will never be selected for jury duty. I could just hear it now. "I can't rely on the psychologist's testimony because they weren't there when it happened so, it is not fact!"
    Your are as dumb as a oak fence post, never once did I post " They had to be there"
    Your reading comprehension needs improvement..
    I'm quite sure the two people that I talk to with my accident, forensic, drug questions have a combined 50+ years doing what they do..They both have many Masters, Phd's and Doc's degrees and thousands of court cases over that time period.

    And like your girl KooKooCrackheadsMom when you state I'm done here,
    Really doesn't mean your done here.


    Now watch this,. I'm done with you on this thread...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    And like your girl KooKooCrackheadsMom.
    You seem to bring her up quite a bit. Latent feelings there?

    And please don't lecture anyone about staying away from things. You have proven COUNTLESS times that you cannot resist staying away. Look at your affinity for late night hair pulling with the aforementioned forum member

    I'm quite sure the two people that I talk to with my accident, forensic, drug questions...
    THAT explains a lot!
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  6. #126
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,403
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    I've been making the trip from the base to Calvert every day since 2005. I've NEVER seen ANY cops do that in all that time. EVER. Not once. In fact, in the afternoons, you rarely see a cop on NB 235.
    Yesterday around 5pm, a guy passed all the cars leading up to Shady Mile Drive and a sheriff's deputy pulled him over. I'll keep you posted when I see it, as I see it often.

  7. #127
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by tom88 View Post
    as I see it often.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    You seem to bring her up quite a bit. Latent feelings there?

    And please don't lecture anyone about staying away from things. You have proven COUNTLESS times that you cannot resist staying away. Look at your affinity for late night hair pulling with the aforementioned forum member



    THAT explains a lot!
    Did the vikeys kick in or are you drunk posting again?
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 136

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |