Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    That alone qualifies for a throat punch.
    Absolutely. I friggin HATE that phrase. :nailsdownchalkboard:
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

I realize there was no decal on her plate indicating handicap but can I assume she didn't have a tag in the window either?

I won't debate the legality of it as MD sure has some stupid laws and for all I know, there is some buried verbiage that this person is aware of that somehow makes it legal. But, even if such is the case, why the need to use that space when it's clear there are open spots immediately next to her? At that point, I'd also call her a sh!thole person.

1) You're either handicapped and have failed to display the proper decals and have opened yourself up to this line of questioning.

or

2) You're not handicapped and you're simply a POS.

Did you see her exit the vehicle either time? I ask because it is not illegal for someone to 'stand' in a handicapped spot unless it is posted.

As long as she remains in the vehicle (with the ability to move the vehicle if needed) then she is ok. As soon as she leaves the vehicle unattended... she can be ticketed.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Did you see her exit the vehicle either time? I ask because it is not illegal for someone to 'stand' in a handicapped spot unless it is posted.

As long as she remains in the vehicle (with the ability to move the vehicle if needed) then she is ok. As soon as she leaves the vehicle unattended... she can be ticketed.
    Sorry, but that isn't so, if the space is marked for disabled parking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Md. TRANSPORTATION Code Ann. § 21-1003
    (u) Parking spaces for individuals with disabilities. -- A person may not stop, stand, or park a vehicle unless for the use of an individual with a disability, in a space or zone marked as restricted for the use of individuals with disabilities.

I have seen programs in some states where you just need to email or text a picture of the car sitting in a handicapped spot with the license plate. If there parked there illegally of course. The offender will get a nice fat $500 ticket sent his way to the address registered. This program was implemented in one of those ghetto city areas where there are plenty of lazy azzez who park in the handicap spots and dont have credentials to do so. It was set up to allow legitimately handicap people to send in pictures of people in there spots who are not allowed to help solve the problem.

None the less id be calling the local police and trying to get a ticket issued if you have seen this offender before. Glad you stood up and mentioned some words to her about this.

You can follow the law, which the above post seems to indicate this lady was NOT, and still be an a#$hole person. Hell, people who drop off people them sit there parked waiting drive me crazy. I drop the wife on occasion, then go find a spot and wait there.
    "I am capable of much unpleasantness."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken King View Post
    Sorry, but that isn't so, if the space is marked for disabled parking.
    Interesting. Then, I guess all that money is being wasted on the "Handicapped Parking Only. No Standing" signs that I see posted.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Interesting. Then, I guess all that money is being wasted on the "Handicapped Parking Only. No Standing" signs that I see posted.
    The "no standing" might be added for those that don't know what the law actually states.

Mostly settled in... spr1975wshs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Virginia plates. Out of towner. Wait till she goes in to a store then slash her tires.
    A couple of my Explorer Scouts would use a claw hammer to pop the valve stems for folks who did this.
    Take care - Steven
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

How much money was wasted on stipud "No cell phhone use while pumping as signs" that were BS?
    "I am capable of much unpleasantness."

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.