‘I now actually do want to take your guns. All of your guns. Right now,’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In his Friday piece for the magazine, Dave Holmes accused the NRA of having “bought our government” and convincing its “members that the occasional school shooting, the odd literal slaughter of innocents, is an unfortunate but inevitable quirk of American life, a thing that is necessary to preserve freedom.”

“It wasn’t always this way,” he added in the magazine piece. “I have responsible gun owners in my family. I’ve never been a fan of shooting at things myself, but guns sure do seem to have brought joy into the lives of some people I love, and as long as they were stored properly, I never had a problem with them being around. I believed that we should place a hurdle or two between a psychopath and an AR-15, but that’s about as ardent as I got. Live and let live, that was my policy. Even with death machines.”

He continued, “That has all changed. And you changed it.”

Holmes said the NRA “had the opportunity to work with the vast majority of Americans who support the sensible reform of our gun laws. You have had the chance to preserve your own rights as we work together to keep our gun regulations in step with gun technology. You haven’t.”

‘I now actually do want to take your guns. All of your guns. Right now,’ magazine editor declares

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When did all these men's magazine people turn into hormonal women on their period?

h3mech

In his Friday piece for the magazine, Dave Holmes accused the NRA of having “bought our government” and convincing its “members that the occasional school shooting, the odd literal slaughter of innocents, is an unfortunate but inevitable quirk of American life, a thing that is necessary to preserve freedom.”

“It wasn’t always this way,” he added in the magazine piece. “I have responsible gun owners in my family. I’ve never been a fan of shooting at things myself, but guns sure do seem to have brought joy into the lives of some people I love, and as long as they were stored properly, I never had a problem with them being around. I believed that we should place a hurdle or two between a psychopath and an AR-15, but that’s about as ardent as I got. Live and let live, that was my policy. Even with death machines.”

He continued, “That has all changed. And you changed it.”

Holmes said the NRA “had the opportunity to work with the vast majority of Americans who support the sensible reform of our gun laws. You have had the chance to preserve your own rights as we work together to keep our gun regulations in step with gun technology. You haven’t.”

‘I now actually do want to take your guns. All of your guns. Right now,’ magazine editor declares

Molon labe !!!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's that just nifty... A guy wants to take a born right away from all Americans. Yet, he sees the NRA as dangerous.

How do so-called 'smart people' become so ignorant to the reality of what it is that actually protects their rights - rights like............ printing nonsense in a magazine?

Hijinx

The guy appears to have been brought up OK.
His family had guns and their guns never harmed anyone.

Then he gained national attention as the runner-up on MTV's first Wanna Be a VJ contest in 1998.
He got tied up with the celebrity BS. He fell in with liberals, and to be a hero to them he had to hate guns .
he is a product of a weak integrity that wouldn't stand up to his entertainment peers.

There are a lot of Dave Holmes's in the entertainment business.
People who started out loving America and it's freedoms .
People who fell in with the liberals for advancement or just to get along.
Writer Producer and Television celebrity who lost his way among the Communists and Liberals in the industry.
It's a lot easier if you become one of them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The guy appears to have been brought up OK.
His family had guns and their guns never harmed anyone.

Then he gained national attention as the runner-up on MTV's first Wanna Be a VJ contest in 1998.
He got tied up with the celebrity BS. He fell in with liberals, and to be a hero to them he had to hate guns .
he is a product of a weak integrity that wouldn't stand up to his entertainment peers.

There are a lot of Dave Holmes's in the entertainment business.
People who started out loving America and it's freedoms .
People who fell in with the liberals for advancement or just to get along.
Writer Producer and Television celebrity who lost his way among the Communists and Liberals in the industry.
It's a lot easier if you become one of them.

Well, your guy sure sounds like he considers himself an elite and believes his privilege grants him some sort of power. Adult snowflake.