NFL teams use 'alternate cheerleaders' to mingle

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
NFL teams reportedly use “alternate cheerleaders” to mingle with fans in the seats or in luxury boxes while the actual performers were on the field during game days.

The Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and Baltimore Ravens were among the teams who use a separate cheerleading roster to serve as “scantily clad ambassadors” whose jobs are to mingle with male fans, The New York Times reported Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...e-with-male-fans-on-game-day-report-says.html

Alternates:

ugly-cheerleaders03.jpg

Hijinx

NFL teams reportedly use “alternate cheerleaders” to mingle with fans in the seats or in luxury boxes while the actual performers were on the field during game days.

The Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and Baltimore Ravens were among the teams who use a separate cheerleading roster to serve as “scantily clad ambassadors” whose jobs are to mingle with male fans, The New York Times reported Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...e-with-male-fans-on-game-day-report-says.html

Alternates:

View attachment 122909

LOL well those pictured are guys, but it is a shame what women will put up with to be cheerleaders in the NFL.

Can we blame the teams or the women for putting up with this sh1t?
Is their exhibitionism this important to them.?

This is something I believe most women would walk away from and sue the a-hole who tried to make them do it,
Of course hat would mean they wouldn't be back as cheerleaders.
So can we just say that they go along to get along, an a few probably make a few bucks on the side.

And no I have no respect for anyone who would go along with this.
They are exhibitionists to the extreme.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hell, how many men would throw their wives into this faster than a speeding bullet just to have that connection to the team?

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't know any, maybe you better seek some new friendships.

The few I know are aquantainences, not friends :) But I do have a wide circle of acquaintances that comes from 30 plus years of being in and around the military.

Each one of those women conditioned, trained, applied and fought for this job. I do not see how anyone can "blame" the employer.