That'll teach him to try and comply

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Coming soon...to a state near us.

The businessman was attempting to comply with California’s ever-tightening gun laws, one of which required gun owners to register “assault-style weapons” by the end of June.

He electronically submitted photographs of his AR-15 as part of the registration process, and soon became the focus of a California Department of Justice investigation.

According to court documents, the weapon was “illegally modified,” and served as grounds for the Department of Justice (DoJ) to raid Kirschenmann’s home.

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/california-farmer-charged-with-12-felonies-after-trying-to-register-his-guns-KaYA9xPcY0eSpeNnNm6PCw/

Hijinx

The object is to confiscate all weapons. They may try to BS you, but that is the problem.
They are willing to make 100 Million Americans criminals to do it.
They have already gotten $150,000 dollars of this mans money, and they may yet put him in jail for trying to obey the law.

This is what happens when fanatics take over America.
They will accuse law-abiding citizens of felonies, and of the fascism they themselves are guilty of.

This is why I don't join the NRA, I don't need my name on a list of gun owners.
And don't think for one minute that one day they will not use that membership list.