Barron Trump bullied

katsung47

Barron Trump Is Reportedly Being Bullied At School

JUSTIN CARUSO 05/02/2018

According to a new report, Barron Trump is facing bullying at school over his father.

Hollywood Life reports that the youngest Trump is “Reportedly getting bullied for his father’s current problems. ‘Worst of all, her heart breaks for her son who gets regularly teased at school and has a hard time defending his father to his classmates,’ the insider shared.”

“It’s so unfortunate for someone so young and innocent to have to deal with that so we definitely hope that Barron and Melania feel better soon,” the article continues.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/barron-trump-bullied/

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
“Melania feels paralyzed with anxiety by all of her husbands embarrassing actions and his latest lawsuit involving Stormy Daniels,” a Washington D.C. insider EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife. “Melania has to be very careful about what she says and to whom. She feels like she can’t answer any question honestly and she is always restraining herself from her true feelings

Daily Caller is quoting tabloid reporters and reporting it as fact. :yawn:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Justin Caruso=Peter Puffer

Igdld6FU_400x400[1].jpg

SamSpade

Is it just me or does it seem hard to believe that anyone would bully the son of a sitting President?
I don't for a minute doubt that even adults on the left would hesitate to be cruel to an 12 year old boy -
but this is the son of a President that many on the left have some rather weird fascist fantasies about.

If you thought Trump was Voldemort, do you really want your kids bullying his kid?

Insults - I believe. My own son insults the President and calls him names - but his disability means,
he's probably not sure who he is nor would he recognize him on TV - meaning he's getting all his
info from classmates. (We've never insulted a sitting President or any elected official in our home,
at least not in front of the children. We've also never done so for the police or anyone in law enforcement).

If mere insults are bullying, then we need to redefine bullying, because you're going to be insulted just
about every day of your life, especially if by chance you happen to be doing the right thing.

transporter

That is why the liberals are doing these things. They will do anything to hurt the first family.
Sorry sonsofbitch's.

Some should go back and pull up all your posts as they relate to Chelsea Clinton and the Obama children.

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!! (that goes for everyone)

Hijinx

Is Barron Trump being bullied? Of course he is.
He has been tossed into the Lion's den.

Going to school in Potomac, in liberal Montgomery County. The most liberal county in Maryland.
The kids here are products of their rich liberal parents. I doubt the PTA has one person in it that didn't vote for Hillary.
Including the teachers.

He would have been much better off in a public school in St Mary's County.

Hijinx

Some should go back and pull up all your posts as they relate to Chelsea Clinton and the Obama children.

Chelsea Clinton is 40 years old you scum and now she is getting into politics , she is fair meat.
Why don't you go back and look up my Posts as they relate to Obama 's kids and please post them.
Why try to get someone else to do your dirty work for you. Lazy turd. Do it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is it just me or does it seem hard to believe that anyone would bully the son of a sitting President?

I was wondering who bullies a kid who has Secret Service protection standing right there.

The definition of a bully is someone who uses their position of power to intimidate those who are weaker. I have a hard time seeing the President's son - Donald Trump's son - as "weak".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Chelsea Clinton is a late-30s adult, not a child. She also has thrown herself wholeheartedly into politics, and is therefore fair game for response. I can't think why you people keep wanting to pretend she is still a 12 year old.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They must assume she's as immature as they are, mentally and emotionally.

Maybe they equate her with the typical prog 30-something who can't get their chit together and are living in Mommy and Daddy's basement playing video games and posting on Instagram?

Yo, progs? Chelsea is not your equal. She is your superior. Your master. She doesn't even know you exist, but you react to her tweets like the puppets you are. She is not like you, and she never was. She was raised and groomed to control and manipulate you, and so far she's doing a fine job of it. So don't try to pretend that Chelsea is "one of you" because she most certainly is not.

PeoplesElbow

Chelsea Clinton is a late-30s adult, not a child. She also has thrown herself wholeheartedly into politics, and is therefore fair game for response. I can't think why you people keep wanting to pretend she is still a 12 year old.

There is a huge difference between a kid saying "You should vote for my dad because he is a great guy" and what she is now saying/doing.

That and what you pointed out about her not being a kid anymore, she is only a couple years younger than me.

THe Obama kids are still for the most part kids and I haven't seen them get political other than support their dad like I said above. I haven't seen where anyone jumped on them. What I did see what all the criticism for Jenna Bush for being a normal college kid.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I was wondering who bullies a kid who has Secret Service protection standing right there.The definition of a bully is someone who uses their position of power to intimidate those who are weaker. I have a hard time seeing the President's son - Donald Trump's son - as "weak".

You know, I was going to mention that but I figured it was well known. Besides, I'm fairly certain Barron goes to school with his peers, not the children of the corn.

Like Sam said, I think The Donald would make life rough for Mommy and Daddy no matter who they are.

Chris0nllyn

Is Barron Trump being bullied? Of course he is.
He has been tossed into the Lion's den.

Going to school in Potomac, in liberal Montgomery County. The most liberal county in Maryland.
The kids here are products of their rich liberal parents. I doubt the PTA has one person in it that didn't vote for Hillary.
Including the teachers.

He would have been much better off in a public school in St Mary's County.

I don't think kids know #### about politics that young. Certainly not old enough to know why dad is calling the President a Muslim or a Nazi. Kids are kids and either like you or don't. None of it, without the parents being at fault, is the product of the child's political leanings (they don't have any).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think kids know #### about politics that young. Certainly not old enough to know why dad is calling the President a Muslim or a Nazi. Kids are kids and either like you or don't. None of it, without the parents being at fault, is the product of the child's political leanings (they don't have any).

I don't know about that. Kids are on social media and follow celebrities like puppies. If their sports or entertainment hero is saying something, they'll pick it up and likely parrot it. And not just celebrities, but they'll see stuff from their friends or family members they want to emulate and take up their mantra.

Hijinx

I don't have any trouble agreeing with you that the kids bring their parents bias to school.

I pretty much stated that when I said he was going to school in liberal land Montgomery County.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I don't have any trouble agreeing with you that the kids bring their parents bias to school.

I pretty much stated that when I said he was going to school in liberal land Montgomery County.

:yay: