Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...

It is going to be a lazy afternoon and evening, for sure!

I was slightly motivated this am, because I really had to get Thing1's suitcase packed for his trip up to Towson next weekend. He's competing in the Special Olympics Summer Games. I'm in recovery mode, I've been fighting sinus issues since returning from FL, and it finally caught up to me. By this past Thursday night, I was feeling bad, and tried to go to work on Friday, but came home after 1/2 day. Luckily, my doctor's office had Saturday hours and I could get in - my dr. said I had a sinus infection in the making.

The antibiotic is working now, so I'm feeling way better. Good excuse to be lazy the rest of the day, though!

Been out of town for the last two weekends and yesterday gone all day for the Air Expo, so today was supposed to be yard work. I guess Mother Nature had other plans.

So laundry and other inside tasks are on my schedule. Going to make a big old pot of spaghetti later.

Went to my pic-a-nic earlier and now home and showered-again-and defrizzed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 65