It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...

...and a dark morning. Being really lazy here. Didn't crawl out of bed until 10am. Still having my 1st cup of coffee. These dark rainy days sap my energy, no desire to do anything today.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
...and a dark morning. Being really lazy here. Didn't crawl out of bed until 10am. Still having my 1st cup of coffee. These dark rainy days sap my energy, no desire to do anything today.

I languished until 9:30. Going to a picnic later today.

frequentflier

happy to be living
There are three others there so I can be late for work! I love lazy rainy mornings but it is hard to be motivated. We will probably be slow because of the rain.

Hannibal

There are three others there so I can be late for work! I love lazy rainy mornings but it is hard to be motivated. We will probably be slow because of the rain.

I have a long weekend without the wife with ambitions of completing an ongoing landscaping project (pea gravel walkway / patio wrap around). Between the rain and the wet grounds, things haven't moved a bit and I doubt tomorrow will be any better. Countdown to "I've been gone all weekend and you didn't get anything done?". Ha. Such is life.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm exactly the same way. When it's rainy and crappy out, all I want to do is stay in bed and binge watch something.

I'm exactly the same way. When it's rainy and crappy out, all I want to do is stay in bed and binge watch something.

Days like this usually wind up being "food' days. Sometime after noon I tend to get creative in the kitchen.

Today I think a cornish hen with orange sauce.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am not motivated to shower and go to work...
Maybe if I don't take a shower and go to work, they will send me home:whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Working in the shop on small projects. Got a set of stainless trim tabs built for a friend. Rainy days are good shop days.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It is going to be a lazy afternoon and evening, for sure!

I was slightly motivated this am, because I really had to get Thing1's suitcase packed for his trip up to Towson next weekend. He's competing in the Special Olympics Summer Games. I'm in recovery mode, I've been fighting sinus issues since returning from FL, and it finally caught up to me. By this past Thursday night, I was feeling bad, and tried to go to work on Friday, but came home after 1/2 day. Luckily, my doctor's office had Saturday hours and I could get in - my dr. said I had a sinus infection in the making. :ohwell:

The antibiotic is working now, so I'm feeling way better. :yay: Good excuse to be lazy the rest of the day, though! :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Been out of town for the last two weekends and yesterday gone all day for the Air Expo, so today was supposed to be yard work. I guess Mother Nature had other plans. :lol:

So laundry and other inside tasks are on my schedule. Going to make a big old pot of spaghetti later. :yum: