Ryan agrees with Gowdy

transporter

As usual, comrade GURPS' sources prove to be wrong:

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Wednesday he agreed with South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy that the FBI did "exactly" what it was supposed to do in its handling of the investigation into Russian election meddling and possible connections to President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.
"I think Chairman Gowdy's initial assessment's accurate, I think, but we have some more digging to do. We're waiting for some more document requests," Ryan told reporters at a news conference on Capitol Hill. "It would have been helpful if we got this information earlier."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/paul-ryan-fbi-trey-gowdy/index.html

Same basic report is on AP:

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Paul Ryan is agreeing with another senior House Republican who says there’s no evidence that the FBI planted a “spy” in President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

https://www.apnews.com/9f0192df3296...rump,-Ryan-agrees-no-evidence-of-campaign-spy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

This_person

Chris0nllyn

ya know Chris ......

IF YOU were paying attention, hardly a POST goes by from that miserable gash where she isn't calling me a Russian bot or Gilligan some name or another

yes I specifically called her out over the Eagles ..... not like I do it 2 - 3 times a day

Do you think your actions and posts play no part in that?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So, they both agree that they know there was a spy and they agreed that they heard enough from the FBI to believe that the spy was good for the American people.

Weren’t they both anti-Trump, too?

"Pay no attention to the Partisan hack behind the curtain!"

PsyOps

Pixelated

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As usual, comrade GURPS' sources prove to be wrong:

my sources ...... Killingme

explain why this was REPORTED in the Washington Post and NYT and as of today, still has not been retracted
2 news papers that could hardly be called 'in the bag for Trump'

you have YET to explain why Halper was paid over 1 Million US and why he was trying to get meetings with Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis, a forth name person only yesterday [no I do not have the name handy]

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...campaign-informant-what-you-need-to-know.html

The allegation has been floating around for weeks, with President Trump’s loyalists in Congress, most notably Representative Devin Nunes, wielding it as another tool to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

On Friday, the Washington Post and New York Times published articles that shed much more light on the matter. There was an FBI informant gathering information about Trump campaign officials. But, unsurprisingly, Trump and Nunes’s version of events doesn’t quite track with reality. Here’s what we know so far:

Why was there an informant in the first place?
In summer 2016, as the FBI grew increasingly concerned about possible ties between Russia and the Trump campaign, it launched a top-secret investigation named “Crossfire Hurricane.” Only a handful of FBI agents knew the particulars of the inquiry, in stark contrast to the more wide-ranging investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. The informant was one part of the early, stutter-stop efforts to investigate possible collusion. Crossfire Hurricane was eventually folded in to Mueller’s ongoing investigation.

perhaps you are confused and splitting hairs ....
informant vs spy ... since the FBI Operation was a Counter-Intel OP Spy is more fitting than Gowdy's description of a paid Confidential informant
in the campaign vs making contact with multiple campaign members ferreting information

Chris0nllyn

I ignore just about everything from Trans. I refuse to pander to someone who 1) does drive-by posts and 2) is contemptuous to everyone. You know well enough I am capable of debate. Trans is not. So why even bother with a substantive reply?

I agree and apply this line of thinking to a handful of folks here that do the same thing.

Chris0nllyn

no dick tracy, transporters obsession with calling me a Russian Bot, Putin Plant ... etc started long before this morning

@^%#*&$ you are pedantic

Sorry Charlie, I don't do drive by posting

And your obsession with transporter started the minute you all realized they didn't share the same political viewpoints as you. I think this is one of those "what came first, chicken or the egg" things. I certainly recognize that this goes both ways and that transporter is not absolved of any blame.

I also wasn't necessarily thinking of you in the last post. I may not fully understand your posts sometimes, but you do add to discussions.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And your obsession with transporter ....

yeah that's it I'm ' Obsessed ' go on, pull up a search of 'paid to post' / Paid Russian Bot / Comrade / Russian

..... started the minute you all realized they didn't share the same political viewpoints as you.

political view point ... all transporter does is fly in like a seagull #### on everything and fly out

and yeah in the last 2 weeks since she posted this Ironic Gem Trying to Call Me OUT ;

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

I've tossed it back in her face every chance I get .... Paid Russian Bot My Ass
I may have tweaked in once or twice and used it in Sappy

Chris0nllyn

yeah that's it I'm ' Obsessed ' go on, pull up a search of 'paid to post' / Paid Russian Bot / Comrade / Russian

political view point ... all transporter does is fly in like a seagull #### on everything and fly out

and yeah in the last 2 weeks since she posted this Ironic Gem Trying to Call Me OUT ;

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

I've tossed it back in her face every chance I get .... Paid Russian Bot My Ass
I may have tweaked in once or twice and used it in Sappy

As I said, I certainly recognize that this goes both ways and that transporter is not absolved of any blame.

Hijinx

And your obsession with transporter started the minute you all realized they didn't share the same political viewpoints as you. I think this is one of those "what came first, chicken or the egg" things. I certainly recognize that this goes both ways and that transporter is not absolved of any blame.

I also wasn't necessarily thinking of you in the last post. I may not fully understand your posts sometimes, but you do add to discussions.

I don't believe Gurps or anyone else's so called obsession started the minute anyone realized she didn't share the same political viewpoints.
IMO there is no obsession,but if you want to call it that it's fine.
Anyway it is my belief that tranny lost all respect and credibility as soon as she/he got here with her/his nasty, vile posts calling everyone morons and idiots , and leaving sh1tty accusations and then running off like the bot that she / he, or whatever it feels like today does.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

To help put you at ease...

wgclxcxgcmly.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually, I do too. The petty bickering and belittling has often pushed me away from this forum.

:yay: Love you and Chris.

And, yes, the criticism from members that can’t take the criticism gets old, but that is why this forum is so much fun. I do want to say that there are some here that I would not welcome in my bunker, or my hill.

Last edited: