Deporting illegal immigrants thread

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We are from the government and we are here to help you Peter.

He was ordered to leave 8 years ago but didn't. Who was running the country 8 years ago?

A pizza deliveryman in the country illegally, who was making a delivery at a military base in New York City, was taken into custody by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) last week.

The man, Pablo Villavicencio, was arrested on Friday while delivering the pizza to Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn after he was asked for identification at the gate, El Diario reported.

“Since he didn’t have one, the soldier called immigration to arrest him,” she told El Diario.
Chica, an American citizen originally from Colombia, told the newspaper that she met her husband about five years ago. They got married and have two young girls together.
A spokesman for ICE in New York told Fox News on Wednesday that Villavicencio was granted voluntary departure status by an immigration judge in March 2010, but failed to depart by July 2010 as ordered.
“As such, his voluntary departure order became a final order of removal" and he is "an ICE fugitive."
"On June 1, Villavicencio-Calderon was detained by military police officers and turned over to ICE. He remains in ICE custody pending removal,” ICE spokesperson Rachel Yong Yow said in a statement.

Villavicencio faces possible deportation to Ecuador.

hasta la bye bye

transporter

Whewie!! The US is going to deport a man who delivers pizza on a bike. Yes, that will make America safer from MS-13. MAGA!! MAGA!! MAGA!!

That damned Obama...what the hell was he doing 8 years ago!! Why wasn't he out personally hunting down Pablo!! I mean the guy delivers pizza on a bike how hard could he be to catch. It wasn't like the economy was still reeling from a near depression or anything like that or he was running a country of 300+ million people...WTF was Obama doing?!?!?!

Where do they hatch people like you? I mean you must be hatched...you can't possibly be human.

black dog

Free America
Whewie!! The US is going to deport a man who delivers pizza on a bike. Yes, that will make America safer from MS-13. MAGA!! MAGA!! MAGA!!

That damned Obama...what the hell was he doing 8 years ago!! Why wasn't he out personally hunting down Pablo!! I mean the guy delivers pizza on a bike how hard could he be to catch. It wasn't like the economy was still reeling from a near depression or anything like that or he was running a country of 300+ million people...WTF was Obama doing?!?!?!

Where do they hatch people like you? I mean you must be hatched...you can't possibly be human.

Hey retard, As of 2015, more than 2.5 million undocumented persons had been deported by immigration authorities since President Obama took office in 2009.
More than any previous administration.

Wanna bet Trump deports more?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
As long as your not putting up a old rusty diesel pusher towing a hoopty.

No tow vehicle.

Overloaded-Class-C.jpg

SamSpade

Whewie!! The US is going to deport a man who ....

Is here illegally. Who had his day in court and rather than be forcibly removed, was given the grace to do it himself.
And who chose to ignore it completely.

Try and GUESS how this behavior would be rewarded in just about every other nation on Earth?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is here illegally. Who had his day in court and rather than be forcibly removed, was given the grace to do it himself.
And who chose to ignore it completely.

Try and GUESS how this behavior would be rewarded in just about every other nation on Earth?

We need to start pairing an "illegal defender" to every deportee.

It would cure two problems at once.

SamSpade

We need to start pairing an "illegal defender" to every deportee.

It would cure two problems at once.

This guy is from Ecuador. I found an interesting article should you decide to move to Ecuador LEGALLY.

http://www.southamericaliving.com/10-things-to-know-before-moving-to-ecuador/

What a pain in the ass. You have to go through all this crap - just to live there LEGALLY, and if you break the rules -
and there are a lot - they will fine you, kick you out and possibly never let you back. Possibly.

And they just flat out kick out people there illegally, like they've done with Cubans trying to get into the United States via Ecuador.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This guy is from Ecuador. I found an interesting article should you decide to move to Ecuador LEGALLY.

http://www.southamericaliving.com/10-things-to-know-before-moving-to-ecuador/

What a pain in the ass. You have to go through all this crap - just to live there LEGALLY, and if you break the rules -
and there are a lot - they will fine you, kick you out and possibly never let you back. Possibly.

And they just flat out kick out people there illegally, like they've done with Cubans trying to get into the United States via Ecuador.

Hell. As far as penalties go thats tame.

Some places you'd end up in prison for years THEN get deported. ( Or get shot in others )

awpitt

Main Streeter

The real question is why didn't he apply for a green card. He's married to a US citizen. In these cases, the green card application process takes 6 - 8 months.

awpitt

Main Streeter
We are from the government and we are here to help you Peter.

He was ordered to leave 8 years ago but didn't. Who was running the country 8 years ago?

hasta la bye bye

Why does it matter? The article you posted shows that he was told to leave. And if you really want to wonder, the Obama admin set records for the number of deportations during 2009-2017.

Hannibal

I read one of the articles about this early this morning. I don't see why this is a news story other than the lefty media want to tug at the heart strings of sympathizers. The facts are he was caught 8+ years ago and told he needed to go back. He was given the opportunity to plan for this move and make it happen on his own. He chose not to do so. In my opinion, he clearly ignored the LAWS/directives of the United States - first by entering / living illegally in the US and then by not honoring the directives of the gov't. He then got caught again and being that the gov't can no longer trust him to handle the situation himself - they are doing it for him. We are now spending MORE money on this individual to handle his move for him.

I get it. He's a hard working guy with a family. That is good to hear and I, as a citizen of this country, would welcome him back if done so properly. He seems like a good husband, father and general person (no criminal record I believe I read). I'd like to think if he came back legally, his character and described work ethic (and a legal status) would open the door to more lucrative opportunities than delivering pizzas for a living.

I don't see how people can ignore breaking the law (I guess this would be twice) simply because "he is a good person"? He knew the game and he got caught (twice). Why does the gov't enforcing the laws make them the bad guy?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't see how people can ignore breaking the law (I guess this would be twice) simply because "he is a good person"? He knew the game and he got caught (twice). Why does the gov't enforcing the laws make them the bad guy?

Every Democrat Vote is sacred.

SamSpade

Because many Democrats believe in open borders - hence - at least philosophically - you cannot be here illegally.
They disagree with the law. Hence, sanctuary cities. Hence, the conflation of "immigrant" with "illegal immigrant".

What baffles me is, I don't know of a nation on earth that actually HAS open borders.
That actually lets anyone in, to live, permanently. The left loves to compare aspects of our country and culture to others,
to show that we're "wrong" or "backward" - but they want to maintain an idea of everyone can come on in,
which hasn't been true for almost 100 years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What baffles me is, I don't know of a nation on earth that actually HAS open borders.
That actually lets anyone in, to live, permanently. The left loves to compare aspects of our country and culture to others,
to show that we're "wrong" or "backward" - but they want to maintain an idea of everyone can come on in,
which hasn't been true for almost 100 years.

its the whole 'we aren't any better then anyone else' mentality