Is this now acceptable for early 20-somethings?

Hannibal

So this was a first for me. I hit the local 7-11 in Prince Frederick this morning at around 5AM - give or take. Walking in behind me were two white girls that I'd put at being in their early 20's. To be honest, at that time of morning, it's usually tradesmen (construction workers, etc.) or some local PD. Rare to see any ladies at all - let alone younger ones. Point being, you notice the change from what's typical. Both look like they just rolled out of bed (hair a bit messy, sweat pants, etc.). Definitely not on their way to work. A bit disheveled to say the least. With the little bit I could see, they weren't very high on the 1-10 scale.

Anyhow, on my way in, I beat them to the door so I hold the door open for them. As the one (blondish) walks by, I notice she's wearing a loose fitting white tank top and I catch a glance of what I believe is side boob. A lot of side boob actually. So much so, that I convince myself that it is simply a flesh colored sports bra or some piece of undergarment. It was early. I pay it no mind and chalk it up to "it's going to be a good day" kind of thing.

I go about my business but as the two walk back and forth, I can't help but glance over to satisfy myself as to whether my eyes are playing tricks on me or not. I finish topping off my coffee and get in line directly behind them. As the blond turns square to the cashier, I see it:

FULL ON TIT peek-a-booing out. Not side boob. ALL OF BOOB. Nipple and all (rule: it's only a boob if you see nipple). I mean her white tank top shoulder strap had completely come to rest in the middle of her chest leaving her right breast wide open and out there. There was never a sports bra or anything. This chick was running around in public with a loose fitting white tank top and had to be so bombed out, she was oblivious that she was fully exposed.

She had a conversation with her friend and the cashier (about the brand of cigarettes they wanted). I glanced at the guy behind me and he just smirked like "WTH is going on here?" I thought about saying something to her such as "Miss, I believe you've had a wardrobe malfunction" but convinced myself A) she didn't care, which I believe to be the case or B) it would be my fault for looking (as she would be embarrassed).

To be clear, this wasn't a "I'm on TV and my boob tape let me down and you can see a bit of nipple from a specific angle" kind of thing. She was having a full out conversation with at least one of the "girls" on full display and never once made an attempt to adjust herself. Even the cashier (a lady) did that whole "I'm going to look you in the eye and then look at your breast - back and forth - until you figure out there is an issue." Nothing.

After checking her out a bit closer while waiting in line, my money would be meth. She looked to be a bit beat up to be your normal early 20-something recovering from a night of drinking. I can't say I've ever seen that happen before.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have this visual in my head. Gross. I guess it's acceptable if you're a meth head, which sounds like might be the case.

I hate what people are becoming.

black dog

Free America
I hope so.

I agree, my bestie told me a few weeks ago when we were having dinner in Muncie near Ball State that bras have gone by the wayside again, after I made a comment about a nice rack that was cold sitting at the bar.
We need to eat in Muncie more often... Just saying....

Chris0nllyn

Women are going bra-less in growing numbers, and not just that age group. Regardless, she probably did just roll out of bed and ran to the store for whatever reason.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Maybe they read the internet articles that wearing a tight bra can cause breast cancer?

MiddleGround

Going bra-less should go hand in hand with the decision making process of whether or not to wear yoga pants.

Maybe they read the internet articles that wearing a tight bra can cause breast cancer?

I get not wanting to wear a bra. If you're small to normal-breasted, fine. If you've got the jigundo floppers that can knock someone out when you swing around.... damn.. you gotta harness those puppies.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I get not wanting to wear a bra. If you're small to normal-breasted, fine. If you've got the jigundo floppers that can knock someone out when you swing around.... damn.. you gotta harness those puppies.

:tiggerfloppers: :twitch: