Poor Mrs. O'Flynn

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, Michael Patrick O’Flynn answered his door to find there two grim-faced Constables.

"We're sorry, Mr. O’ Flynn, but we have some information about your dear wife, Maureen" said one of the officers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?" O’Flynn asked.

The constables looked at each other and one said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, Mr. O’ Flynn said, "Give me the bad news first."

The constable said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but early this morning we found your poor wife's body in the bay."

"Lord sufferin' Jesus and Holy Mother of God!" exclaimed O’ Flynn. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What could possibly be the good news?"

The constable continued, "When we pulled the late, departed poor Maureen up, she had 12 of the best-looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. O’ Flynn demanded, "Glory be to God, if that's the good news, then what's the really great news?"

The constable replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

black dog

Free America

images (77).jpg

black dog

Free America
Why don't you get a custom fit butt plug then?

Better yet, get out your Mandingo strap-on with prostate massage and where it inside out and backward. Then you can scoot around on the carpet and get the excess 90 weight gear oil off your prolapsed rosie and change your name to Brown Dingle Dog.

If you're on a budget, since you're all stocked up on sand just get some Quikcrete and aggregate, have your negro pour it in, jump up and down a few times, and trowel it over. Easy Peasy Japanesy. B!tch Boy

LOL... Strike a nerve there KooKooCrackheadsMom?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Did you and your son get your restitution paid back yet?

What were you saying, lately, about me replying to you when you said stop? Just pointing that out. Next, I have never been arrested in my life; much less gotten a traffic ticket, or owe restitution. No, I am not perfect, but you keep comparing our sons. There is something, seriously, wrong with you in that you keep doing that. I have, already, said congrats to your son, and said my son had a drug prob, but he is super now. It was a long road, but we were, always, there for him. That is what parents do. It is not anyones fault that he he got the extra chromosome, nor that my dot got MS. That is why we gave up retirement, and moved to be with family. If things had been different, we would not be in Montgomery County: the last place I would have chosen. Why do you want to keep looking like a junk yard dog? You seem to like to display your junk, even if it is not your own. Just stop. It will get you nowhere. Now, it is on you, and I am not placing any bets. Please move on. Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, you give Marines a bad name. You are so proud of your son, but you don’t present yourself as honorable on this forum. Does your son know what you post here? Would he be proud of you? Just wondering.

One more thing. I am not Gemma. I am flattered that you think so because she is awesome. Go, Gemma!

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
What were you saying, lately, about me replying to you when you said stop? Just pointing that out. Next, I have never been arrested in my life; much less gotten a traffic ticket, or owe restitution. No, I am not perfect, but you keep comparing our sons. There is something, seriously, wrong with you in that you keep doing that. I have, already, said congrats to your son, and said my son had a drug prob, but he is super now. It was a long road, but we were, always, there for him. That is what parents do. It is not anyones fault that he he got the extra chromosome, nor that my dot got MS. That is why we gave up retirement, and moved to be with family. If things had been different, we would not be in Montgomery County: the last place I would have chosen. Why do you want to keep looking like a junk yard dog? You seem to like to display your junk, even if it is not your own. Just stop. It will get you nowhere. Now, it is on you, and I am not placing any bets. Please move on. Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, you give Marines a bad name. You are so proud of your son, but you don’t present yourself as honorable on this forum. Does your son know what you post here? Would he be proud of you? Just wondering.

One more thing. I am not Gemma. I am flattered that you think so because she is awesome. Go, Gemma!

Lady, You are a hypocritical passive aggressive liar. Your offspring and yourself wouldn't know Honor if it bit you in the ass.
Weiner.gif

black dog

Free America
Quickcrete in your ass?:killingme

You're the fat boy, aren't you?:baby:

No thanks Fat Boy.:lmao:

Did your brother Rick tell you that concrete in the ass is uncomfortable, word on the street is he liked hard stiff things in his ass, Sounds like a family tradition..
I'm not gay, unlike your brother Rick. You should learn from his stupidity.
If you would stop taking estrogen, you could grow a worthy mustache.