Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Mrs. O'Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Did you and your son get your restitution paid back yet?
    What were you saying, lately, about me replying to you when you said stop? Just pointing that out. Next, I have never been arrested in my life; much less gotten a traffic ticket, or owe restitution. No, I am not perfect, but you keep comparing our sons. There is something, seriously, wrong with you in that you keep doing that. I have, already, said congrats to your son, and said my son had a drug prob, but he is super now. It was a long road, but we were, always, there for him. That is what parents do. It is not anyones fault that he he got the extra chromosome, nor that my dot got MS. That is why we gave up retirement, and moved to be with family. If things had been different, we would not be in Montgomery County: the last place I would have chosen. Why do you want to keep looking like a junk yard dog? You seem to like to display your junk, even if it is not your own. Just stop. It will get you nowhere. Now, it is on you, and I am not placing any bets. Please move on. Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, you give Marines a bad name. You are so proud of your son, but you don’t present yourself as honorable on this forum. Does your son know what you post here? Would he be proud of you? Just wondering.

One more thing. I am not Gemma. I am flattered that you think so because she is awesome. Go, Gemma!
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-14-2018 at 03:23 AM.

2. 06-14-2018, 04:21 AM

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    What were you saying, lately, about me replying to you when you said stop? Just pointing that out. Next, I have never been arrested in my life; much less gotten a traffic ticket, or owe restitution. No, I am not perfect, but you keep comparing our sons. There is something, seriously, wrong with you in that you keep doing that. I have, already, said congrats to your son, and said my son had a drug prob, but he is super now. It was a long road, but we were, always, there for him. That is what parents do. It is not anyones fault that he he got the extra chromosome, nor that my dot got MS. That is why we gave up retirement, and moved to be with family. If things had been different, we would not be in Montgomery County: the last place I would have chosen. Why do you want to keep looking like a junk yard dog? You seem to like to display your junk, even if it is not your own. Just stop. It will get you nowhere. Now, it is on you, and I am not placing any bets. Please move on. Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, you give Marines a bad name. You are so proud of your son, but you don’t present yourself as honorable on this forum. Does your son know what you post here? Would he be proud of you? Just wondering.

One more thing. I am not Gemma. I am flattered that you think so because she is awesome. Go, Gemma!
    Lady, You are a hypocritical passive aggressive liar. Your offspring and yourself wouldn't know Honor if it bit you in the ass.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weiner.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	123120
    No one cares.

Lady, You are a hypocritical passive aggressive liar. Your offspring and yourself wouldn't know Honor if it bit you in the ass.

Name:	Weiner.gif 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	123120
    Did you find your wiener?

Did you find your wiener?

Name:	cd0f4129e77d13f8fe814d501394ec14.png 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	123135
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyJames View Post
    Is that Hulk Hogan's mustache raping a fat boy's upper lip?
    What's uncomfortable, is you equate a mustache with sex with a fat boy.

Maybe one day if you do ever finish puberty, you too can grow a full mustache.
    No one cares.

R.I.P. My Brother Rick AnthonyJames's Avatar
    What's uncomfortable, is
    Quickcrete in your ass?

you equate a mustache with sex with a fat boy.
    You're the fat boy, aren't you?

Maybe one day if you do ever finish puberty, you too can grow a full mustache.
    No thanks Fat Boy.
    "Cocaine's a helluva drug" ~ James Ambrose Johnson Jr.

Name:	cd0f4129e77d13f8fe814d501394ec14.png 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	123135
    I’m not a meme girl.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyJames View Post
    Quickcrete in your ass?

You're the fat boy, aren't you?

No thanks Fat Boy.
    Did your brother Rick tell you that concrete in the ass is uncomfortable, word on the street is he liked hard stiff things in his ass, Sounds like a family tradition..
    I'm not gay, unlike your brother Rick. You should learn from his stupidity.
    If you would stop taking estrogen, you could grow a worthy mustache.
    No one cares.

I’m not a meme girl.
    I don't think Dopey get's it, but I do.

Name:	915e89J27L._SY355_[1].jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	123180
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    I don't think Dopey get's it, but I do.

Name:	915e89J27L._SY355_[1].jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	123180

Members who have read this thread: 57