Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'TAKE THAT, TRUMP!' Maryland Democrat Just Cut The Most Absurd Political Ad

'TAKE THAT, TRUMP!' Maryland Democrat Just Cut The Most Absurd Political Ad

He closes with a shot of him on a lawn with his two adopted children and his husband. It turns out Madaleno is gay! And he’s gay to own the cons, too! He kisses his husband and then turns to camera. “Take that, Trump!” he chortles.

Yes, I’m sure that Donald Trump cares that Richard Madaleno has sex with his husband to own the cons.

This has got to be the worst pickup line of all time. “Hey, wanna have sex so that we can show Trump a thing or two?”

If this is the mentality of the Left – that conservatives are so crazed about homosexual sex that even the presence of two gay dudes is some sort of giant victory against conservatives – then it’s no wonder they’re having trouble connecting beyond their base. Nobody cares what Richard Madaleno does with his husband. It’s a free country. And the notion that Donald Trump, of all people – you know, the candidate who held up a rainbow flag at a rally – is sitting around agonizing that Madaleno likes dudes is hilariously preposterous.

'TAKE THAT, TRUMP!': This Maryland Democrat Just Cut The Most Absurd Political Ad In Recent Political History
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Blog Entries
    Who gave him money for the commercial? He's not going to be elected, so why would any donors waste money on him?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Who gave him money for the commercial? He's not going to be elected, so why would any donors waste money on him?
    I think the Dems/Sponsors strategy now is to make as much noise as possible to create an impression.

In the same vein as Goebbels.

Who gave him money for the commercial?
    Hashtag GAY
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Hashtag GAY
    Are you sure it wasn't the "#METOO" movement?

Seen a couple that are kind of ridiculous. Among them is the one that compares Trump to bin Laden.
    Another is a kind of annoying one where the candidate shows her challenging upbringing and how she succeeded.
    And she mentions a few issues, most of which I don't disagree with terribly - maybe slightly.
    And then she says at the end about having to stop Donald Trump.

And I think, crap - you almost had my vote. Had to make it about Trump, and not more of your experience and ideas.
    I don't vote for my candidate based on defeating the President.

The first one really annoys me - but because saying he's a threat to democracy. Really?
    His opposition is trying every stunt imaginable to try and pry him out of office - one that he was elected to
    by the people according to our Constitution and laws. THEY are the threat.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

A little hard for me to understand why anyone running for Md. Governor would even mention Trump.
    Or is Trump running for Md Governor too?

Hogan doesn't even like Trump so how does defeating Hogan help trump?
    Not that it's going to happen.

It's a crazy world we are in these days.People are so into the hate Trump movement that they assume everyone hates Trump and will vote for them for MD Governor--because the candidate doesn't like Trump.

Democrats is da CRAAziest people.

If I may ...

Now why couldn't a hot looking lesbian be running for office and do this?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He used public funding for his campaign ads. This little spot will not get a ton of air play on broadcast TV because of his small treasury BUT with all the outrage, shock and horror this ad generates, it is getting TONS of play on the interwebz. Right leaning podcasts are referring (and linking) to it to illustrate TDS and the left leaners are using it as a eff DJT clarion call. ALL FOR FREE. Remember how Trump's statements during the campaign had to be put on a constant loop by the MSM? Same thing here.
    Last edited by kom526; 06-09-2018 at 11:28 PM.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Bunch of babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 70