Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'TAKE THAT, TRUMP!' Maryland Democrat Just Cut The Most Absurd Political Ad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    He used public funding for his campaign ads. This little spot will get a ton of air play on broadcast TV because of his small treasury BUT with all the outrage, shock and horror this ad generates, it is getting TONS of play on the interwebz. Right leaning podcasts are referring (and linking) to it to illustrate TDS and the left leaners are using it as a eff DJT clarion call. ALL FOR FREE. Remember how Trump's statements during the campaign had to be put on a constant loop by the MSM? Same thing here.

He comes across as very immature. The Dems are going to have to do better than that if they hope to unseat Hogan.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Madeleno is straight up elitist shiat head. This guy wanted to enact a chicken tax where everyone that owned chickens had to pay .05 per head to add to the save the bay fund. This included the big chicken farms on the Eastern shore which would have hurt all the people Democrats supposedly want to help.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Madeleno is straight up elitist shiat head. This guy wanted to enact a chicken tax where everyone that owned chickens had to pay .05 per head to add to the save the bay fund. This included the big chicken farms on the Eastern shore which would have hurt all the people Democrats supposedly want to help.
    Screw that - There aren't enough of them.
    For statewide politics, all they've ever needed are Baltimore and the DC 'burbs.
    I'm still amazed that Hogan got elected.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Getting ready to air on TMZ!
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Getting ready to air on TMZ!
    The guy went thru a list of things he stands for, all of which I abhor so I won't be voting for him.

But really: I want a Governor that runs to provide good government for Maryland.
    Not for one who is running to piss off Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The guy went thru a list of things he stands for, all of which I abhor so I won't be voting for him.

But really: I want a Governor that runs to provide good government for Maryland.
    Not for one who is running to piss off Trump.
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 70