'TAKE THAT, TRUMP!' Maryland Democrat Just Cut The Most Absurd Political Ad

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He closes with a shot of him on a lawn with his two adopted children and his husband. It turns out Madaleno is gay! And he’s gay to own the cons, too! He kisses his husband and then turns to camera. “Take that, Trump!” he chortles.

Yes, I’m sure that Donald Trump cares that Richard Madaleno has sex with his husband to own the cons.

This has got to be the worst pickup line of all time. “Hey, wanna have sex so that we can show Trump a thing or two?”

If this is the mentality of the Left – that conservatives are so crazed about homosexual sex that even the presence of two gay dudes is some sort of giant victory against conservatives – then it’s no wonder they’re having trouble connecting beyond their base. Nobody cares what Richard Madaleno does with his husband. It’s a free country. And the notion that Donald Trump, of all people – you know, the candidate who held up a rainbow flag at a rally – is sitting around agonizing that Madaleno likes dudes is hilariously preposterous.

'TAKE THAT, TRUMP!': This Maryland Democrat Just Cut The Most Absurd Political Ad In Recent Political History

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who gave him money for the commercial? He's not going to be elected, so why would any donors waste money on him?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Who gave him money for the commercial? He's not going to be elected, so why would any donors waste money on him?

I think the Dems/Sponsors strategy now is to make as much noise as possible to create an impression.

In the same vein as Goebbels.

SamSpade

Seen a couple that are kind of ridiculous. Among them is the one that compares Trump to bin Laden.
Another is a kind of annoying one where the candidate shows her challenging upbringing and how she succeeded.
And she mentions a few issues, most of which I don't disagree with terribly - maybe slightly.
And then she says at the end about having to stop Donald Trump.

And I think, crap - you almost had my vote. Had to make it about Trump, and not more of your experience and ideas.
I don't vote for my candidate based on defeating the President.

The first one really annoys me - but because saying he's a threat to democracy. Really?
His opposition is trying every stunt imaginable to try and pry him out of office - one that he was elected to
by the people according to our Constitution and laws. THEY are the threat.

Hijinx

A little hard for me to understand why anyone running for Md. Governor would even mention Trump.
Or is Trump running for Md Governor too?

Hogan doesn't even like Trump so how does defeating Hogan help trump?
Not that it's going to happen.

It's a crazy world we are in these days.People are so into the hate Trump movement that they assume everyone hates Trump and will vote for them for MD Governor--because the candidate doesn't like Trump.

Democrats is da CRAAziest people.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

He used public funding for his campaign ads. This little spot will not get a ton of air play on broadcast TV because of his small treasury BUT with all the outrage, shock and horror this ad generates, it is getting TONS of play on the interwebz. Right leaning podcasts are referring (and linking) to it to illustrate TDS and the left leaners are using it as a eff DJT clarion call. ALL FOR FREE. Remember how Trump's statements during the campaign had to be put on a constant loop by the MSM? Same thing here.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He used public funding for his campaign ads. This little spot will get a ton of air play on broadcast TV because of his small treasury BUT with all the outrage, shock and horror this ad generates, it is getting TONS of play on the interwebz. Right leaning podcasts are referring (and linking) to it to illustrate TDS and the left leaners are using it as a eff DJT clarion call. ALL FOR FREE. Remember how Trump's statements during the campaign had to be put on a constant loop by the MSM? Same thing here.

:yay:

He comes across as very immature. The Dems are going to have to do better than that if they hope to unseat Hogan.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Madeleno is straight up elitist shiat head. This guy wanted to enact a chicken tax where everyone that owned chickens had to pay .05 per head to add to the save the bay fund. This included the big chicken farms on the Eastern shore which would have hurt all the people Democrats supposedly want to help.

SamSpade

Madeleno is straight up elitist shiat head. This guy wanted to enact a chicken tax where everyone that owned chickens had to pay .05 per head to add to the save the bay fund. This included the big chicken farms on the Eastern shore which would have hurt all the people Democrats supposedly want to help.

Screw that - There aren't enough of them.
For statewide politics, all they've ever needed are Baltimore and the DC 'burbs.
I'm still amazed that Hogan got elected.

Hijinx

Getting ready to air on TMZ! :lol:

The guy went thru a list of things he stands for, all of which I abhor so I won't be voting for him.

But really: I want a Governor that runs to provide good government for Maryland.
Not for one who is running to piss off Trump.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The guy went thru a list of things he stands for, all of which I abhor so I won't be voting for him.

But really: I want a Governor that runs to provide good government for Maryland.
Not for one who is running to piss off Trump.

:yay: