So in Canada they held an election. . .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
. . .in the province of Ontario. The Province of Ontario had suffered under Liberal government for quite some time. In time (meaning yesterday) the Liberal government was outvoted by the Progressive Conservative (PC) party. The leader of that party is known as FORD.

An elementary school teacher was very "transporter-like" in her assessment of the election in Ontario where a Liberal government was ousted by a Conservative FORD.

2.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Just like our sore losers down here. So TDS has mutated into a northern strain of itself. Enjoy your snowflake covfefe.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
. . .in the province of Ontario. The Province of Ontario had suffered under Liberal government for quite some time. In time (meaning yesterday) the Liberal government was outvoted by the Progressive Conservative (PC) party. The leader of that party is known as FORD.

An elementary school teacher was very "transporter-like" in her assessment of the election in Ontario where a Liberal government was ousted by a Conservative FORD.

View attachment 123048

Sounds like she writes for Huff Po Canada.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
And things appear to be birthing an anxiety more thoroughly than Trump.

1.png

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not sure how many Canadian journalists studied in the US. If the numbers are high I predict a google search of DOUG, FORD, HITLER, DEVIL will cause the internet to explode like a libtards insides after a 4 liter Molson lite colonic.

transporter

View attachment 123048

aww...gee that's cute.

Just wondering...ever read anything on the "progressive conservatives"?

Did ya bother to look up what a bang up job Rob Ford, the bother of the Ford you mentioned, did in Toronto?

You may want to go back and look up the comments on here regarding our last President...you don't have to look very few...you will see they aren't much different. In fact Vrai, your blessed board mommy, earlier today provided essentially the same sentiment to the voters of Seattle...but that doesn't count...right?

And why bother looking anything up...right? It is so much easier just to be stupid...right? No need to answer...your post did it for you.

BTW...I noted no mention of our incompetent President's call for Russia to rejoin the G7. No mention on here of his cow towing to Russian while creating even deeper divides between the US and our allies (you know the other democracies of the world). Putin sure is getting a wonderful return on his investment!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
aww...gee that's cute.

Did ya bother to look up what a bang up job Rob Ford, the bother of the Ford you mentioned, did in Toronto?

You may want to go back and look up the comments on here regarding our last President...you don't have to look very few...you will see they aren't much different. In fact Vrai, your blessed board mommy, earlier today provided essentially the same sentiment to the voters of Seattle...but that doesn't count...right?

And why bother looking anything up...right? It is so much easier just to be stupid...right? No need to answer...your post did it for you.

BTW...I noted no mention of our incompetent President's call for Russia to rejoin the G7. No mention on here of his cow towing to Russian while creating even deeper divides between the US and our allies (you know the other democracies of the world). Putin sure is getting a wonderful return on his investment!!

Just want to let you know you are responding in your tantrum crap to a medical doc. What are your crendentials? Just wondering.

BOP

aww...gee that's cute.

Nope, because it's Canada, and I'm pretty ambivalent about Canada. Well, except for the deep concern I have over how leftist they've become in recent decades.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Nope, because it's Canada, and I'm pretty ambivalent about Canada. Well, except for the deep concern I have over how leftist they've become in recent decades.

The USA has become a sandwich. I think the world is envious because we make them better.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aww...gee that's cute.

You are going to hurt yourself.