Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Unifying world opinion...

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Funny but, I don't see anywhere in this thread where transporter has treated anyone specifically with disrespect (except Trump) unless you consider yourselves "ignorati."
    I smell a sock puppet.

    Sorry - trans's modus operandi is almost always to start with calling people idiots, insult Trump and insult Trump supporters.
    SOMETIMES actually quoting someone.

    If a dog bites you every day of the month and takes a holiday at the end - I'm still gonna kick 'em.
    He doesn't get a pass for just growling at me - the past matters.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  2. #12
    I definitely expect some of these nations will be pissed - they're used to us just letting them have what they want.

    At the heart of our economy is - we can't have continual trade deficits with everyone - it's a great big money pump going everywhere else.
    Sooner or later, there's either something close to parity - or we take our ball and go home.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    How about you stop butt-snorkling Tranny long enough to observe the venom and vitriol she spews around here. Careful you don't get any in your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I smell a sock puppet.

    Sorry - trans's modus operandi is almost always to start with calling people idiots, insult Trump and insult Trump supporters.
    SOMETIMES actually quoting someone.

    If a dog bites you every day of the month and takes a holiday at the end - I'm still gonna kick 'em.
    He doesn't get a pass for just growling at me - the past matters.
    Actually, what you smell is yourself lowering to the level of people like Transporter.

    At least you are both honest in the fact that you choose to lower yourselves to that level even on the days you are not provoked.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    How about you stop butt-snorkling Tranny long enough to observe the venom and vitriol she spews around here. Careful you don't get any in your eyes.
    Butt- Snorkeling...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Butt- Snorkeling...
    You should know. I'm getting tired of you sniffing so close.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  6. #16
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    27,421
    Of course macron is crying. he likes the prior commitments because he is the winner in them.
    Nobody who gets the advantage wants to give it up. Prior Presidents gave up the store. Trumps wants it back of at least wants an even break.
    Trudeau is crying. Why/ They charge us a 300% tariff on dairy products. Why would they want to give that up?

    Trump is looking for fairness, and it's about time.

    Sure Trump is doing a lot of blustering but isn't that a part of making the deal. If these countries try a little give and take it will all work out.
    Mutual agreements can be made.

  7. #17
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    13,211
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    You should know. I'm getting tired of you sniffing so close.
    I can't believe you really went there. Did you say that for comedic effect?
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    At least you are both honest in the fact that you choose to lower yourselves to that level even on the days you are not provoked.
    Strange, I saw no such thing.

    You Must Have Confused Me With Someone Else......
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Funny but, I don't see anywhere in this thread where transporter has treated anyone specifically with disrespect (except Trump) unless you consider yourselves "ignorati."

    .
    Ahh...tranny has a fan. One. And who it is is not the least bit surprising.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Actually, what you smell is yourself lowering to the level of people like Transporter.

    At least you are both honest in the fact that you choose to lower yourselves to that level even on the days you are not provoked.
    99.9999999999% of the time Trans doesn't deserve a response at all. The rest of the time, she doesn't deserve a serious response. If someone is going to disparage me at every opportunity then run away and not have the courage to stand behind their own words, why in the world would I give this an iota of respect and consideration?

    As much as I can't stand the childish comments, at least the others stay around to debate. I would like just once to see Trans enter into a meaningful debate. But, her hate for everyone is too overwhelming I guess.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Members who have read this thread: 48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |