Unifying world opinion...

transporter

...against the US. This is what our President is accomplishing in spades. I see none of the ignorati are posting about the G7 meetings. Why would that be? Maybe that is because even the dailycaller, Briebart and Zerohedge can't spin our incompetent President's comments and attitudes towards our allies into a positive propaganda piece. Nor can they spin our incompetent President's lunatic comments about re-admitting Russia into the G7 as a positive propaganda piece. I guess they also can't put a positive propagandist's spin on the World's Greatest Self Proclaimed Negotiator's arriving late and leaving early to a negotiation meeting.

Divisions between Mr Trump and the other six leaders go way beyond trade - they include climate change, relations with Iran and the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is one of those arguing it might be better to set out those differences clearly rather than give a false impression of unity. It's more honest, she said, than pretending everything's OK.

Others still believe some sort of consensus can be found, and Mr Trump says he's hopeful of progress. But there's no doubt about Mr Trump's isolation.[/QUOTE]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44423072

Divisions between Donald Trump and other leaders of G7 nations were laid bare on the first day of their summit.

The US leader made a surprise call for Russia to be readmitted to the group of top industrialised nations after its expulsion for annexing Crimea.

But German Chancellor Angela Merkel said EU members attending the summit in Canada were all against the idea.

Frictions over trade tariffs recently imposed by the Trump administration continued during Friday's session.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44409775

Trump is abdicating the US's role as a world leader. He is handing the role this country has held and fought to hold since 1941 to the Chinese the French and the Germans. Christ he's even turned the Prime Minister of Canada into a world leader.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Hijinx

...against the US. This is what our President is accomplishing in spades. I see none of the ignorati are posting about the G7 meetings. Why would that be? Maybe that is because even the dailycaller, Briebart and Zerohedge can't spin our incompetent President's comments and attitudes towards our allies into a positive propaganda piece. Nor can they spin our incompetent President's lunatic comments about re-admitting Russia into the G7 as a positive propaganda piece. I guess they also can't put a positive propagandist's spin on the World's Greatest Self Proclaimed Negotiator's arriving late and leaving early to a negotiation meeting.

Divisions between Mr Trump and the other six leaders go way beyond trade - they include climate change, relations with Iran and the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is one of those arguing it might be better to set out those differences clearly rather than give a false impression of unity. It's more honest, she said, than pretending everything's OK.

Others still believe some sort of consensus can be found, and Mr Trump says he's hopeful of progress. But there's no doubt about Mr Trump's isolation.[/QUOTE]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44423072

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44409775

Trump is abdicating the US's role as a world leader. He is handing the role this country has held and fought to hold since 1941 to the Chinese the French and the Germans. Christ he's even turned the Prime Minister of Canada into a world leader.

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

I don't see how he is abdicating the US role of leadership.
Of course the others are complaining. They have had us by the nuts for years and it's over, of course they are unhappy.

President Trump left the talks to go to try to stop N. Korea from making nukes.
Something that is a lot more important than listening to this group crying about Global warming that doesn't exist,Veganism,empowering women LOL, sending more money to sh1thole countries,and taking over the planet's oceans.

Of course they are crying because Trump wants tariffs here the same as they charge tariffs there.Fair tariffs.
He is leading. Not abdicating.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... against the US.

This is what our President is accomplishing in spades. I see none of the ignorati are posting about the G7 meetings.
Why would that be?
Maybe that is because even the dailycaller, Briebart and Zerohedge can't spin our incompetent President's comments and attitudes towards our allies into a positive propaganda piece.

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

:cds:

Trump isn't Kowtowing to EU Leaders

"The Old Order Is Over": Trump To "Confront" G-7 As Macron Plans On "Standing Up" To US President

Update:

In comments made alongside Canada PM Justin Trudeau in Ottawa, French President Emmanuel Macron said that no head of state is "eternal” and that he stands ready to work with the six other Group of Seven members if U.S. wants to stand alone.

"You say President Trump doesn’t care. Maybe. But none of us are eternal and our countries, the commitments taken, go beyond us. None of us who have been elected by the people can say ‘all prior commitments disappear.’ It’s just not true, there is a continuity in state affairs at the heart of international laws. Sometimes we’ve inherited some commitments that weren’t core to our beliefs, but we stuck to them, because that is how it works for nations. And that will be the case for the United States - like for every great democracy", Macron said quoted by Bloomberg.

Macron also said he doesn’t exclude a G-6+1 situation at the upcoming G-7 meeting: "Maybe the U.S. President doesn’t care to be isolated but we don’t care being with the six together,” Macron says, adding they represent values, a “global force” and an economic market

The French president then launched a thinly veiled threat: "the combination of the six markets of the G-7 group is bigger than the U.S. market" and cautioned Trump that "there is no global hegemony if we can organize" adding he will “fight against hegemony”

Ahead of what is shaping up as the most confrontational G-7 meeting in history (the first meeting took place in 1975), we reported that Germany chancellor Angela Merkel already was setting the ground for the Toronto showdown among the world's top political leaders - where Trump will also be present - vowing to challenge Donald Trump on virtually every issue, from trade to climate, and warning that the lack of room for compromise means leaders may fail to agree on a final statement, an unprecedented event at a summit of the world's 7 most advanced nations.

Speaking before German lawmakers on Wednesday, two days before the G-7 summit starts in Canada, Merkel said that Trump’s "America First" doctrine shows that “we have a serious problem with multilateral agreements." She added that failure to reach common ground could lead to the highly unusual step of host Canada issuing a concluding statement not agreed by all participants, according to Bloomberg.

Merkel said she plans to speak to Trump specifically about trade at the G-7. “There will be some controversial discussions” at the gathering, she told lawmakers. Germany will make sure that what was agreed on trade and climate at the last G-7 summit and at a G-20 meeting will be maintained in joint statements from the two-day meeting in Quebec "if any are agreed."

Commenting on Merkel's warning yesterday, we said that "we doubt Trump will be too "burned" by that statement."

And according to overnight newsflow, that is indeed the case and that if Merkel was hoping to "soften" Trump up by warning about the upcoming showdown between the US and the rest of the world, she made a mistake, because wires report that President Trump is said to be planning on adopting a confrontational tone at G7 in response to the other 6 nations collectively pressuring him regarding tariffs.

Which, of course, is hardly a major discover: after all "adopting a confrontational tone" is what Trump does, period. However, now that it has been formalized, this may actually be a G-7 meeting - traditionally boring and slow-moving - worth watching closely, if only for how the world's 6 most advanced nations + America will try to contain the fall out from what will likely be the first documented failure of globalization.

Last edited:

MiddleGround

I always see some of you proclaim that the only reason you taunt and troll transporter is because "you like to treat transporter like he treats you."

Funny but, I don't see anywhere in this thread where transporter has treated anyone specifically with disrespect (except Trump) unless you consider yourselves "ignorati."

On top of that, I see Hijinx and GURPS at least replied with an opinion on the subject. Not hit-n-run trolling.

Another example of childishness and :bs: pointed out for display.

BOP

I always see some of you proclaim that the only reason you taunt and troll transporter is because "you like to treat transporter like he treats you."

Funny but, I don't see anywhere in this thread where transporter has treated anyone specifically with disrespect (except Trump) unless you consider yourselves "ignorati."

On top of that, I see Hijinx and GURPS at least replied with an opinion on the subject. Not hit-n-run trolling.

Another example of childishness and :bs: pointed out for display.

How about you stop butt-snorkling Tranny long enough to observe the venom and vitriol she spews around here. Careful you don't get any in your eyes.

SamSpade

I smell a sock puppet.

Sorry - trans's modus operandi is almost always to start with calling people idiots, insult Trump and insult Trump supporters.
SOMETIMES actually quoting someone.

If a dog bites you every day of the month and takes a holiday at the end - I'm still gonna kick 'em.
He doesn't get a pass for just growling at me - the past matters.

SamSpade

I definitely expect some of these nations will be pissed - they're used to us just letting them have what they want.

At the heart of our economy is - we can't have continual trade deficits with everyone - it's a great big money pump going everywhere else.
Sooner or later, there's either something close to parity - or we take our ball and go home.

MiddleGround

How about you stop butt-snorkling Tranny long enough to observe the venom and vitriol she spews around here. Careful you don't get any in your eyes.

I smell a sock puppet.

Sorry - trans's modus operandi is almost always to start with calling people idiots, insult Trump and insult Trump supporters.
SOMETIMES actually quoting someone.

If a dog bites you every day of the month and takes a holiday at the end - I'm still gonna kick 'em.
He doesn't get a pass for just growling at me - the past matters.

Actually, what you smell is yourself lowering to the level of people like Transporter.

At least you are both honest in the fact that you choose to lower yourselves to that level even on the days you are not provoked. :yay:

Hijinx

Of course macron is crying. he likes the prior commitments because he is the winner in them.
Nobody who gets the advantage wants to give it up. Prior Presidents gave up the store. Trumps wants it back of at least wants an even break.
Trudeau is crying. Why/ They charge us a 300% tariff on dairy products. Why would they want to give that up?

Trump is looking for fairness, and it's about time.

Sure Trump is doing a lot of blustering but isn't that a part of making the deal. If these countries try a little give and take it will all work out.
Mutual agreements can be made.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Ahh...tranny has a fan. One. And who it is is not the least bit surprising.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually, what you smell is yourself lowering to the level of people like Transporter.

At least you are both honest in the fact that you choose to lower yourselves to that level even on the days you are not provoked. :yay:

99.9999999999% of the time Trans doesn't deserve a response at all. The rest of the time, she doesn't deserve a serious response. If someone is going to disparage me at every opportunity then run away and not have the courage to stand behind their own words, why in the world would I give this an iota of respect and consideration?

As much as I can't stand the childish comments, at least the others stay around to debate. I would like just once to see Trans enter into a meaningful debate. But, her hate for everyone is too overwhelming I guess.