Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The evil of the left

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    ... and, if you would bother to look into the history of this site .....

You fringe types on here seem to think ...

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    You Were Saying ....

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

You fringe types on here seem to think you are somehow different than the fringe types from the left.
    You are the balance in the fringe-type force.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

You fringe types on here seem to think you are somehow different than the fringe types from the left. You are not...not in any shape or form. You are just as ignorant and just as stupid and just as "evil".
    Although your point may be true, you are certainly NOT the one to be pointing the finger and calling out others on what they say and how they say it! If you were truely passionate about your position, you would cut out the childish name calling and post what your opinions are. And, you would back them up instead of running away.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Although your point may be true, you are certainly NOT the one to be pointing the finger and calling out others on what they say and how they say it! If you were truely passionate about your position, you would cut out the childish name calling and post what your opinions are. And, you would back them up instead of running away.
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

That is a completely effed up sentiment by Maher...and, if you would bother to look into the history of this site, not terribly different from a lot of the sentiment expressed during the last administration.

You fringe types on here seem to think you are somehow different than the fringe types from the left. You are not...not in any shape or form. You are just as ignorant and just as stupid and just as "evil".

As for Mr. Singleton's comments, he is correct; the economy is doing well, for now. A small bump is expected for 2018...and it is expected to dissipate in 2019...not go into recession but shift back down into the slower gear that is the current speed limit for our economy. Short term fiscal stimulus (which is inherently stupid in a low unemployment, low inflation, low interest rate scenario like we now have) can't correct the underlying structural problems in our economy. But you all can't understand that because structural problems are beyond politics and you all can't see anything BUT politics.
    I believe that if you look around you will see that you are the fringe around here.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    In you own words

I love a good forum-buddy uprising!

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    In you own words

Right? I wonder which of them is sleeping on the couch?
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

Blog Entries
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    That is a completely effed up sentiment by Maher...and, if you would bother to look into the history of this site, not terribly different from a lot of the sentiment expressed during the last administration.

As for Mr. Singleton's comments, he is correct; the economy is doing well, for now. A small bump is expected for 2018...and it is expected to dissipate in 2019...not go into recession but shift back down into the slower gear that is the current speed limit for our economy. Short term fiscal stimulus (which is inherently stupid in a low unemployment, low inflation, low interest rate scenario like we now have) can't correct the underlying structural problems in our economy. But you all can't understand that because structural problems are beyond politics and you all can't see anything BUT politics.
    I'm just going to call you a liar now and leave it up to you to clear your good name by proving me wrong.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

10. 06-10-2018, 02:56 PM

In you own words

Actually, that only works if you suckle at the teet of the powers to be. So, in your case... it would be true

I'm just sick of seeing the everyday hypocrisy of so many on here. Too bad no one ever does anything about it and usually just jumps in to assist.

*Please see signature line below*
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Members who have read this thread: 56