Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The evil of the left

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Actually, that only works if you suckle at the teet of the powers to be. So, in your case... it would be true

I'm just sick of seeing the everyday hypocrisy of so many on here. Too bad no one ever does anything about it and usually just jumps in to assist.

*Please see signature line below*
    Your butt buddy TJ, aka Tranny, is going to disown you now. "Cast him to the sodomites..or..ignorati..whatever..." she said.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Your butt buddy TJ, aka Tranny, is going to disown you now. "Cast him to the sodomites..or..ignorati..whatever..." she said.
    Bet you a Yuengling to a Corona they kiss and makeup before the next Antifa rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Bet you a Yuengling to a Corona they kiss and makeup before the next Antifa rally.
    I would bet they use the same toothbrush...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I would bet they use the same toothbrush...
    Whadaya know! Its Larry, Curley, and Moe

Which one of you gets the pressure check when you get together? Or, do you take turns?
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Whadaya know! Its Larry, Curley, and Moe

Which one of you gets the pressure check when you get together? Or, do you take turns?
    Your lame attempt at humor aside, you are still who you are Resty. Own it.

Until your sorry ass gets bounced and you need the next screen name..that is..

your butt-buddy Rumprider will miss you if you are gone.

Your lame attempt at humor aside, you are still who you are Resty. Own it.

Until your sorry ass gets bounced and you need the next screen name..that is..

your butt-buddy Rumprider will miss you if you are gone.
    It's giggle worthy to see you flounder with your guesses and assumptions. No wonder why everyone points and laughs at you and your gaggle

EDIT: It is funny to prove a point though. I entered this thread to point out what an azzhat Transponder is and you idiots still insist on jumping in to harass me. It is blatantly obvious that your pathetic lives are incomplete without the validation of put down attempts towards anonymous forum people and without people like me or Transponder your lives would be a complete void.
    Last edited by MiddleGround; 06-10-2018 at 04:55 PM.

It's giggle worthy to see you flounder with your guesses and assumptions. No wonder why everyone points and laughs at you and your gaggle
    It's even more giggleworthy to see you buried time and time again in your obtuse insistence on being wrong. Have at it sport...you own it!

It's even more giggleworthy to see you buried time and time again in your obtuse insistence on being wrong. Have at it sport...you own it!
    Obtuse and irony. Please expand your vocabulary beyond this to attempt to remain valid and entertaining.

Actually, that only works if you suckle at the teet of the powers to be. So, in your case... it would be true

I'm just sick of seeing the everyday hypocrisy of so many on here. Too bad no one ever does anything about it and usually just jumps in to assist.

*Please see signature line below*
    If something makes me sick, I leave it alone. Nothing is forcing you here to sickened.

You have been here a while under another name so you created a new one and rejoined.
    Sounds like you created your own illness.

As for your signature GFY.

I I entered this thread to point out what an azzhat Transponder is
    There is a truism: It takes one to know one.

You verified it very well.

Members who have read this thread: 56