Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The evil of the left

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    If something makes me sick, I leave it alone. Nothing is forcing you here to sickened.

You have been here a while under another name so you created a new one and rejoined.
    Sounds like you created your own illness.

As for your signature GFY.
    Another one of the "returning members" believers. You might want to adjust that aluminum foil on your head.

I come on here to see what is going on in the region and for entertainment. Sometimes I have to stoop to the level of other "senior" posters. I am in my late 20's.... what is Gilligan's, blackdog's, Kyle's, and your excuse? Seems a little sad that you are all in your 50s, 60s, and 70s and on here doing the same thing. This coming from the same people that complain about what is wrong in the world today. You are all laughable
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Another one of the "returning members" believers. You might want to adjust that aluminum foil on your head.

I come on here to see what is going on in the region and for entertainment. Sometimes I have to stoop to the level of other "senior" posters. I am in my late 20's.... what is Gilligan's, blackdog's, Kyle's, and your excuse? Seems a little sad that you are all in your 50s, 60s, and 70s and on here doing the same thing. This coming from the same people that complain about what is wrong in the world today. You are all laughable
    That's funny we were saying the same thing about you.
    sometimes entertaining but mostly boring.

You went from sick to sad WTF are you here for anyway?
    Are you some crazy kind of Interweb masochist who like to made fun of.

Nothing funnier (and yet, sad at the same time) than a 70's something that likes to feel superior by harassing and insulting anonymous internet people. Just slightly below that of a 60's something.

Nothing funnier (and yet, sad at the same time) than a 70's something that likes to feel superior by harassing and insulting anonymous internet people. Just slightly below that of a 60's something.
    Gee I didn't know I was hurting your widdle feewings so badly. I apologize
    I thought you came her to be insulted. Of course I judged that by your posts .

That's funny we were saying the same thing about you.
    sometimes entertaining but mostly boring.

LOL... He doesn't understand we are in our offices, primary or weekend homes posting and he's in his mom's basement.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

I am in my late 20's ....

come back when you have a had a few more life experiences beyond college partying
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    come back when you have a had a few more life experiences beyond college partying
    Lol!! I passed the maturity level of the average poster on here when I was in middle school

Is there anyhting in your EXTENSIVE life experience that you can share without cut-n-pasting?

It's giggle worthy to see you flounder with your guesses and assumptions. No wonder why everyone points and laughs at you and your gaggle

EDIT: It is funny to prove a point though. I entered this thread to point out what an azzhat Transponder is and you idiots still insist on jumping in to harass me. It is blatantly obvious that your pathetic lives are incomplete without the validation of put down attempts towards anonymous forum people and without people like me or Transponder your lives would be a complete void.
    "Everyone, party of one! Everyone, party of one! Right this way please!"
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

It's giggle worthy to see you flounder with your guesses and assumptions. No wonder why everyone points and laughs at you and your gaggle

EDIT: It is funny to prove a point though. I entered this thread to point out what an azzhat Transponder is and you idiots still insist on jumping in to harass me. It is blatantly obvious that your pathetic lives are incomplete without the validation of put down attempts towards anonymous forum people and without people like me or Transponder your lives would be a complete void.

No way you are in your "late 20's". Not using phrases like 'giggle worthy to see you flounder', and 'you and your gaggle'. You're the same age as those you like to verbally abuse so much - in your 60's, 70's, maybe even 80's. No 20-something person is going to use phrases like those. Ever.

You are all laughable
    Yet here we are - all of us - pointing at you and laughing.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 56