The evil of the left

PsyOps

Pixelated
In his foaming and blind hatred for Trump, he hopes for an economic collapse. He prefers a suffering American population in order to be rid of someone that he hates. No hopes for what's best for the country; which is actually happening in front of our eyes - rapidly. No... the man (Trump) must be taken down even if it means that Americans suffer. And the result... a liberal takes over and Americans continue to suffer. What a philosophy. Something you can only see in communist countries. These people are pure evil. They wish for everyone to suffer so they can have their guy/gal in control.

Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

Maher first asked guest Shermichael Singleton to asses the current economy under President Trump.

"It is going well," Singleton answered. "For now."

"Thank you, that’s my question,” Maher added. “I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point, and by the way, I’m hoping for it."

"I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people, but it’s either root for a recession or you lose your democracy.”

Hijinx

In his foaming and blind hatred for Trump, he hopes for an economic collapse. He prefers a suffering American population in order to be rid of someone that he hates. No hopes for what's best for the country; which is actually happening in front of our eyes - rapidly. No... the man (Trump) must be taken down even if it means that Americans suffer. And the result... a liberal takes over and Americans continue to suffer. What a philosophy. Something you can only see in communist countries. These people are pure evil. They wish for everyone to suffer so they can have their guy/gal in control.

Bill Maher is 'hoping for' an economic collapse so he can 'get rid of Trump': 'Sorry if that hurts people'

Maher is a great guy isn't he? Hoping for the bottom to drop out.
What a stupid prick to hate the President so bad he wants to economically hurt all Americans.

He is sorry all right. One of the sorriest POS people on earth. But not for hurting Americans.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Maher is a great guy isn't he? Hoping for the bottom to drop out.
What a stupid prick to hate the President so bad he wants to economically hurt all Americans.

He is sorry all right. One of the sorriest POS people on earth. But not for hurting Americans.

You can call him whatever you want, but I am enlightened that these people are no longer stealth in their hatred for those they disagree with. They are unashamed, and ever proud, of how they intend to accomplish their agenda.

Hijinx

You can call him whatever you want, but I am enlightened that these people are no longer stealth in their hatred for those they disagree with. They are unashamed, and ever proud, of how they intend to accomplish their agenda.

When was there ever stealth in their Trump hatred.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why I would always take issue with a former poster *ahem* when he'd cherrypick a single time Maher pulled his head out of his ass and said something that wasn't ####ing retarded. Maher is an evil person with the maturity of a 14 year old schoolboy and the communication style of an anonymous Buzzfeed poster. He epitomizes the Left's destructive hate.

PS, he also needs to look up the word "democracy" in the dictionary. He appears to think it means, "when I get my way on everything and to hell with what anyone else in this country wants".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
PS, he also needs to look up the word "democracy" in the dictionary. He appears to think it means, "when I get my way on everything and to hell with what anyone else in this country wants".

It's not JUST him.

Think of every post the from the Progtard Parade around here.

BOP

This is why I would always take issue with a former poster *ahem* when he'd cherrypick a single time Maher pulled his head out of his ass and said something that wasn't ####ing retarded. Maher is an evil person with the maturity of a 14 year old schoolboy and the communication style of an anonymous Buzzfeed poster. He epitomizes the Left's destructive hate.

He used the Obama One World Newspeak Dictionary.

transporter

That is a completely effed up sentiment by Maher...and, if you would bother to look into the history of this site, not terribly different from a lot of the sentiment expressed during the last administration.

You fringe types on here seem to think you are somehow different than the fringe types from the left. You are not...not in any shape or form. You are just as ignorant and just as stupid and just as "evil".

As for Mr. Singleton's comments, he is correct; the economy is doing well, for now. A small bump is expected for 2018...and it is expected to dissipate in 2019...not go into recession but shift back down into the slower gear that is the current speed limit for our economy. Short term fiscal stimulus (which is inherently stupid in a low unemployment, low inflation, low interest rate scenario like we now have) can't correct the underlying structural problems in our economy. But you all can't understand that because structural problems are beyond politics and you all can't see anything BUT politics.

transporter

Apparently your "daddy" needs to look up the same definition.

MiddleGround

You fringe types on here seem to think you are somehow different than the fringe types from the left. You are not...not in any shape or form. You are just as ignorant and just as stupid and just as "evil".

Although your point may be true, you are certainly NOT the one to be pointing the finger and calling out others on what they say and how they say it! If you were truely passionate about your position, you would cut out the childish name calling and post what your opinions are. And, you would back them up instead of running away.

BOP

Although your point may be true, you are certainly NOT the one to be pointing the finger and calling out others on what they say and how they say it! If you were truely passionate about your position, you would cut out the childish name calling and post what your opinions are. And, you would back them up instead of running away.

:faint:

Hijinx

That is a completely effed up sentiment by Maher...and, if you would bother to look into the history of this site, not terribly different from a lot of the sentiment expressed during the last administration.

As for Mr. Singleton's comments, he is correct; the economy is doing well, for now. A small bump is expected for 2018...and it is expected to dissipate in 2019...not go into recession but shift back down into the slower gear that is the current speed limit for our economy. Short term fiscal stimulus (which is inherently stupid in a low unemployment, low inflation, low interest rate scenario like we now have) can't correct the underlying structural problems in our economy. But you all can't understand that because structural problems are beyond politics and you all can't see anything BUT politics.

I believe that if you look around you will see that you are the fringe around here.

Hijinx

In you own words

I love a good forum-buddy uprising!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I'm just going to call you a liar now and leave it up to you to clear your good name by proving me wrong.

MiddleGround

In you own words

I love a good forum-buddy uprising!

Actually, that only works if you suckle at the teet of the powers to be. So, in your case... it would be true :yay:

I'm just sick of seeing the everyday hypocrisy of so many on here. Too bad no one ever does anything about it and usually just jumps in to assist.

*Please see signature line below*