Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: The evil of the left

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Yet here we are - all of us - pointing at you and laughing.
    and so proud.... to be doing it all in your twilight years. I guess you need to try to make your mark somehow while there is still time
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    and so proud.... to be doing it all in your twilight years. I guess you need to try to make your mark somehow while there is still time
    Beats all heck out of elevating obtuseness to an art form, something you'll be doing until you keel. ;-)
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Beats all heck out of elevating obtuseness to an art form, something you'll be doing until you keel. ;-)
    Still the limited vocabulary. There should be a drinking game based on when you say the words "obtuse" or "irony."

    And I guess I'll be doing it for quite a while. Sorry I cannot say the same for others...
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Still the limited vocabulary. There should be a drinking game based on when you say the words "obtuse" or "irony."

    And I guess I'll be doing it for quite a while. Sorry I cannot say the same for others...
    Can "butt buddy" be added to that list? Or "sport"?

    You have to realize your audience. Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance but in general he's a narcissist with a penchant for pointing out what he owns or where he goes in order to make himself feel more relevant. He posts during the afternoon on weekends leading one to believe he doesn't have much to do on that island.

    Kyle literally adds nothing but that constant voice of "Liberals is bad". Feel free to "view forum posts" for a chutney of nothingness.

    Black Dog spends all hours of the night (and early mornign hours) chastising the only other person on this forum during that time for being on the forums during that time. He frequently like to point out the windfalls of other in order to make himself feel better including posting about littlelady for "being drunk" and on the forums at 3am......while he's on the forum at 3am (apparently sober...because that's much better). He brags about his one black friend and lawyer "that lives there" because that makes him educated and worldy.

    All three contribute gobs of innuendo, insinuation, libel, and general doucheiness, which is probably why they all get along. Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican.






    Now, Gilligan will pop in with a smiley (probably the "lmao" one) and tell you how great he is and how awful you are and likely discuss your age, Kyle will complain about liberals ruining the country or some other post that took 10 seconds of thought and 5 minutes to type out the 5 words his posts typically are, and Black Dog will tell you that his son is in the Marines and rekindle the midnight-hour flame he and littlelady share.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Still the limited vocabulary. There should be a drinking game based on when you say the words "obtuse" or "irony."

    And I guess I'll be doing it for quite a while. Sorry I cannot say the same for others...
    kewl story, kid.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance
    The child keeps careful track of the darnedest things.


    Or thinks he does.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Now, Gilligan will pop in ...and likely discuss your age
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    The child
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Can "butt buddy" be added to that list? Or "sport"?

    You have to realize your audience. Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance but in general he's a narcissist with a penchant for pointing out what he owns or where he goes in order to make himself feel more relevant. He posts during the afternoon on weekends leading one to believe he doesn't have much to do on that island.

    Kyle literally adds nothing but that constant voice of "Liberals is bad". Feel free to "view forum posts" for a chutney of nothingness.

    Black Dog spends all hours of the night (and early mornign hours) chastising the only other person on this forum during that time for being on the forums during that time. He frequently like to point out the windfalls of other in order to make himself feel better including posting about littlelady for "being drunk" and on the forums at 3am......while he's on the forum at 3am (apparently sober...because that's much better). He brags about his one black friend and lawyer "that lives there" because that makes him educated and worldy.

    All three contribute gobs of innuendo, insinuation, libel, and general doucheiness, which is probably why they all get along. Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican.






    Now, Gilligan will pop in with a smiley (probably the "lmao" one) and tell you how great he is and how awful you are and likely discuss your age, Kyle will complain about liberals ruining the country or some other post that took 10 seconds of thought and 5 minutes to type out the 5 words his posts typically are, and Black Dog will tell you that his son is in the Marines and rekindle the midnight-hour flame he and littlelady share.
    SPOT... ON!

    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Can "butt buddy" be added to that list? Or "sport"?

    You have to realize your audience. Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance but in general he's a narcissist with a penchant for pointing out what he owns or where he goes in order to make himself feel more relevant. He posts during the afternoon on weekends leading one to believe he doesn't have much to do on that island.

    Kyle literally adds nothing but that constant voice of "Liberals is bad". Feel free to "view forum posts" for a chutney of nothingness.

    Black Dog spends all hours of the night (and early mornign hours) chastising the only other person on this forum during that time for being on the forums during that time. He frequently like to point out the windfalls of other in order to make himself feel better including posting about littlelady for "being drunk" and on the forums at 3am......while he's on the forum at 3am (apparently sober...because that's much better). He brags about his one black friend and lawyer "that lives there" because that makes him educated and worldy.

    All three contribute gobs of innuendo, insinuation, libel, and general doucheiness, which is probably why they all get along. Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican.






    Now, Gilligan will pop in with a smiley (probably the "lmao" one) and tell you how great he is and how awful you are and likely discuss your age, Kyle will complain about liberals ruining the country or some other post that took 10 seconds of thought and 5 minutes to type out the 5 words his posts typically are, and Black Dog will tell you that his son is in the Marines and rekindle the midnight-hour flame he and littlelady share.
    It's really funny when a liberal who lives in a glasshouse tosses a rock or three.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  10. #50
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    13,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Can "butt buddy" be added to that list? Or "sport"?

    You have to realize your audience. Maybe 1 in 5 of Gilligan's posts add something of substance but in general he's a narcissist with a penchant for pointing out what he owns or where he goes in order to make himself feel more relevant. He posts during the afternoon on weekends leading one to believe he doesn't have much to do on that island.

    Kyle literally adds nothing but that constant voice of "Liberals is bad". Feel free to "view forum posts" for a chutney of nothingness.

    Black Dog spends all hours of the night (and early mornign hours) chastising the only other person on this forum during that time for being on the forums during that time. He frequently like to point out the windfalls of other in order to make himself feel better including posting about littlelady for "being drunk" and on the forums at 3am......while he's on the forum at 3am (apparently sober...because that's much better). He brags about his one black friend and lawyer "that lives there" because that makes him educated and worldy.

    All three contribute gobs of innuendo, insinuation, libel, and general doucheiness, which is probably why they all get along. Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican.






    Now, Gilligan will pop in with a smiley (probably the "lmao" one) and tell you how great he is and how awful you are and likely discuss your age, Kyle will complain about liberals ruining the country or some other post that took 10 seconds of thought and 5 minutes to type out the 5 words his posts typically are, and Black Dog will tell you that his son is in the Marines and rekindle the midnight-hour flame he and littlelady share.


    Sounds like our resident pothead needs a nap!
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

Members who have read this thread: 56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |