Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The evil of the left

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Well, that and their undying hatred for anything but a Republican..
    Not calling you leftie but -- this is a frequent thing among them that I don't think they get.
    I really don't think these guys hate anyone, really. I think grasping the idea that the number one motivation of most people
    NOT being hate was very transformative in my life. People usually don't hate; they VERY frequently just don't care.
    Hate requires you to willfully expend effort. Believing that guy in traffic hurt you on PURPOSE requires
    that he was thinking about you. How humbling to learn - he never gave it a thought.

I know TV and movies likes to portray many on the right as rabid hateful nutcases. I *still* have never met anyone like that,
    except in movies and TV. I know people can act nutty online - but that's not the person you'll meet.

To wit - disagreement doesn't mean hate. "Why do you guys hate POC, the poor, gays, the environment, science, etc.?".
    Who does that? People who disagree with you are not little Snidely Whiplashes twirling their mustaches and giggling
    while they twirl their fingers dreaming up evil. They usually have reasons - not always logical but usually not for
    a lack of character or virtue. I think a lot of it is - trust and pragmatism. Do you trust that persons will do what they
    say, and will it work?
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Sounds like our resident pothead needs a nap!
    Or a Snickers Bar or three.....
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Not calling you leftie but -- this is a frequent thing among them that I don't think they get.

I really don't think these guys hate anyone, really .... Hate requires you to willfully expend effort.

People usually don't hate; they VERY frequently just don't care.

This
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

I really don't think these guys hate anyone, really.
    It's not that I hate Leftists, it's that I recognize what they are.

Do you hate a rabid dog for it's attacks or just acknowledge it and deal with it appropriately?

Does one hate a Rat just for being a Rat?

A Roach for being a Roach?

Of course not.

Just step on the roach and solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    You earned , you own it.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Blog Entries
    To wit - disagreement doesn't mean hate.
    To the Lefties, it does. They absolutely hate anyone who disagrees with them, to the point that they will go on a physical attack. They consider Republicans - or anyone who doesn't think in lockstep with the Democrats - to be their mortal enemy and it is their duty to destroy them. In true human fashion, they think the Right is the same way.

You have said this many times on here: the Right thinks the Left has bad ideas; the Left thinks the Right are bad people.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You have said this many times on here: the Right thinks the Left has bad ideas; the Left thinks the Right are bad people.
    When in reality the Left genuinely ARE the bad people.

( And always so willing to attack, smash, loot or burn to prove it. )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    When in reality the Left genuinely ARE the bad people.

( And always so willing to attack, smash, loot or burn to prove it. )
    And then say, "Well if the Right weren't so evil we wouldn't have to do these things."
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    And then say, "Well if the Right weren't so evil we wouldn't have to do these things."
    Their most often displayed sociopathic characteristic... Turn their own bad behavior around to blame it on someone else.

Members who have read this thread: 56