Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southwest Airlines - We're Done!

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Who are these "teams" you keep speaking of? You got a couple hidden in your pocket?

Cole rocks x2.
    Force multiplication. ;-)
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I'm playing the long game. A cut of the pie at the end.
    Pie? There will be pie? I like pie.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

It's not just Southwest, it's airlines in general. Hubby's flight was delayed yesterday, then he got bumped out of first class. He was still able to make his connection, but was bumped out of first class again. They said they didn't think he'd mind. WTH gave them that idea?
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    We fly Southwest the majority of the time. Never had a problem with them.
    same here in fact I prefer getting to pick my own seats. Plus as a typical female overpacker, I like the whole 2 checked luggage free deal. I doubt I'll have many opportunities to be looking at business class/1st class seating, so if I'm part of the cattle, might as well let me pick which cow I'm stuck next to

I fly maybe once or twice a year. I've always been very lucky in my travels. However, the more people you start traveling with, the more issues likely to arise. In the first instance, it sounds like that, and the weather made for a bad combo. It's a little difficult to find a last minute flight for 30 people. And airlines aren't obligated to rebook you new flights anymore. Still, frustrating to deal with though.

My father and most of his friends are commercial airline pilots, several friends are stewardesses, I travel child-free, with no accommodations needed, etc. I have it very easy traveling but at the end of the day, I really dislike air travel too
    none of my yoga pants have ever been to yoga.

Members who have read this thread: 66