DeNiro next to die of OD?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't think of any other reason why he keeps going off on these idiotic rants other than he's on drugs.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/robert...ald-trump-in-tony-awards-outburst-1202407497/

“I’m just going to say one thing,” De Niro said, wearing a scowl worthy of Jimmy Conway in GoodFellas: “F-ck Trump!” When the astonished audience broke out into a mix of laughter and gasps, he paused for a few seconds and then followed with, “It’s no longer ‘down with Trump.’ It’s ‘f-ck Trump!'” He then pumped both fists, Jake LaMotta-style. Many people in the crowd at Radio City Music Hall, having been thrown a piece of red meat toward the end of the three-hour show, jumped to their feet.

The comments are noteworthy. Lots of support for Trump and criticism of DeNiro. I wouldn't have expected that from an entertainment site.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
C'mon. You know full well that Bob hears this sh!t at home from bebe's momma and the chillens. It's just echoing what he lives with.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Or Bat-#### Crazy.

Never discount that possibility. Especially in Hollyweird.

luvmygdaughters

I see an overweight, didn't age well, not in demand anymore, former star, trying to stay relevant and hold onto the publicity any way he can. Sad really.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I see an overweight, didn't age well, not in demand anymore, former star, trying to stay relevant and hold onto the publicity any way he can. Sad really.

I see a spoiled, pampered narcissist that spent his entire life playing dress-up like a 5 year old little girl instead of working for a living, throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his way last election.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I see a spoiled, pampered narcissist that spent his entire life playing dress-up like a 5 year old little girl instead of working for a living, throwing a tantrum

...because he has an inflated sense of self and thinks America gives a damn about him (or the Tony Awards).

Let's get real: how many Americans have ever even seen one B'way play, let alone enough of them to give a crap who wins these awards? Had this rant not been blasted all over the news, 99.9999999% of Americans would have no idea it happened because they didn't watch the show, because they don't care about the Tony Awards. But because these people surround themselves with the handful of people who do care, they think everybody does.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
...because he has an inflated sense of self and thinks America gives a damn about him (or the Tony Awards).

Let's get real: how many Americans have ever even seen one B'way play, let alone enough of them to give a crap who wins these awards? Had this rant not been blasted all over the news, 99.9999999% of Americans would have no idea it happened because they didn't watch the show, because they don't care about the Tony Awards. But because these people surround themselves with the handful of people who do care, they think everybody does.

:howdy: I've seen MANY Broadway shows. But I do NOT give a crap about any of the award shows. He is an embarrassment.

luvmygdaughters

The last "award" show I watched were the CMA, the one with Beyonce on it. Never watched another one. I dont have a thing against her, but really??? Country Music Awards with Beyonce, like she doesn't get enough media coverage and awards???? Let me see Dwight Yokam on the B.E.T Hip Hop Awards!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
#### DeNiro
:high5:

Right?!!

thank gawd I don't waste an iota of my time watching those award shows, or the has-beens who go on all these tirades like they're important and matter in the universe. :coffee:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1dvj6m.jpg