#Walkaway Campaign

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;4Pjs7uoOkag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag[/video]

SamSpade

You know, I was thinking about my response to this video while I was still watching it - and he kept hitting the points I was going to make.

It's been my general observation that the Democratic Party used to describe itself as the party of the little guy - the party for the average person who doesn't think they have much of a voice in Washington. But over time it seems they've sought more and more groups that it feels are marginalized and told them "we're with you".

He went one better - they tell them, you're a *victim*. It's up to us to fix that for you.
He went one better again - as I've observed, they typically then do NOTHING to change the problem -
but what they DO do, is, they reinforce the idea with narratives to keep you incensed.
They make sure you stay on the hook, even though they need you to remain a victim.

What I *have* noticed is, this constant drumbeat of victimhood is losing them one of their core constituencies - the working class.
Actually, I think they've more or less LOST them. This guy is saying how they've lost HIM - it's almost as though they believe once they've won you over,
they can just sock you away and move on the next victim group.

Hijinx

You know, I was thinking about my response to this video while I was still watching it - and he kept hitting the points I was going to make.

It's been my general observation that the Democratic Party used to describe itself as the party of the little guy - the party for the average person who doesn't think they have much of a voice in Washington. But over time it seems they've sought more and more groups that it feels are marginalized and told them "we're with you".

He went one better - they tell them, you're a *victim*. It's up to us to fix that for you.
He went one better again - as I've observed, they typically then do NOTHING to change the problem -
but what they DO do, is, they reinforce the idea with narratives to keep you incensed.
They make sure you stay on the hook, even though they need you to remain a victim.

What I *have* noticed is, this constant drumbeat of victimhood is losing them one of their core constituencies - the working class.
Actually, I think they've more or less LOST them. This guy is saying how they've lost HIM - it's almost as though they believe once they've won you over,
they can just sock you away and move on the next victim group.

Good Post, too bad other intellectuals don't wake up.

BOP

Wow! Wow! Just f*ckin Wow! I'm surprised YT hasn't taken that video down.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That was an awesome video, mAlice. My take away from watching it is ‘they will take everything from you’. I know that. That is one smart guy, and I don’t understand why so many don’t see what he sees. And, he is young, so there is still hope for change. Thanks for sharing the vid. I can’t keep up with grandtot sitting, and all; much less the rest of the world, but I am ready if the ‘you know’ hits the fan.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wow! Wow! Just f*ckin Wow! I'm surprised YT hasn't taken that video down.

It probably hasnt risen to the hit threshold to notice just yet.

Give it time, they'll remove it.

SamSpade

Good Post, too bad other intellectuals don't wake up.

You know, sooner or later, some group that has been fiercely supportive of the Democratic Party will be asked -
"It's been 50-60 years - when are they going to deliver?".

There's really no sensible reply. For all of the promises they've made, the one thing that has been consistent
is that very little has changed, and it must be concluded that change isn't the object. It is much more in
the interest of the party to continue to make promises and not quite fulfill them.

What can be the answer? This stuff takes time? It's been generations. We went to the moon in less than 10
years. We built the bomb in less than four. So - I suppose it's because the solution has been met with
fierce opposition? It's been 50-60 years. Or longer. How incompetent can they be?

It simply makes more sense that the intent is NOT to solve the problem.