Progressive Billionaire Complains That 'Everything That Could Go Wrong Has Gone Wrong'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong," he told WaPo, according to the Daily Caller. His plan to control countries, promote "open borders"-style immigration, and saddle Western countries with dramatic environmental restrictions has been met with a resounding chorus of boos.

Soros seems to believe that the rise of anti-establishment leaders like President Donald Trump and far-right politicians in Europe isn't the result of widespread dissatisfaction with the results of lenient immigration policies or concerns for western civilization, but, instead, the result of Soros simply being ahead of his time, and far too forward-thinking for the rest of us rubes.

“Apparently, I was living in my own bubble," he said.

POOR SOROS: Progressive Billionaire Complains That 'Everything That Could Go Wrong Has Gone Wrong'

I guess Soros is disillusioned his home country is kicking him to the curb

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... but, instead, the result of Soros simply being ahead of his time, and far too forward-thinking for the rest of us rubes.

That's the same psychological malady that infected Barry and Shrillery.

gemma_rae

The shock may kill him, but he's behind the times and far too backward thinking for the rest of us.

SamSpade

The shock may kill him, but he's behind the times and far too backward thinking for the rest of us.

Being ruled by an elite nobility who are somehow wiser and more virtuous than the rest of us rabble is a concept that had its time and is thankfully gone.
They claim to want power to the people - but they want nothing of the sort - because they don't trust the people.
They want an oligarchy - they have no desire to let the "mob" rule itself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They claim to want power to the people - but they want nothing of the sort - because they don't trust the people.

Power to the People to put THEM in Power .... otherwise we are too stupid or selfish to make the 'proper' [as progressives see life] decisions

Toxick

Splat
“Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong," he told WaPo, according to the Daily Calle

Oh - boo frickity hoo.

Cry me a ####ing river you rotten old son of a bitch.

The fact that you're still breathing is something that has gone wrong for the entire world. You rat bastard you.

#### that guy.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oh - boo frickity hoo.

The fact that you're still breathing is something that has gone wrong for the entire world. You rat bastard you.

#### that guy.

Don't hold back Tox!

Grumpy

Being ruled by an elite nobility who are somehow wiser and more virtuous than the rest of us rabble is a concept that had its time and is thankfully gone.
They want an oligarchy - they have no desire to let the "mob" rule itself.

Oh - boo frickity hoo.

#### that guy.

I rarely do when it comes to this hatchet-faced mother ####er. He's the unlanceable boil on humanity's taint.

Good stuff..

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
“Everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong," he told WaPo, according to the Daily Caller. His plan to control countries, promote "open borders"-style immigration, and saddle Western countries with dramatic environmental restrictions has been met with a resounding chorus of boos.

Soros seems to believe that the rise of anti-establishment leaders like President Donald Trump and far-right politicians in Europe isn't the result of widespread dissatisfaction with the results of lenient immigration policies or concerns for western civilization, but, instead, the result of Soros simply being ahead of his time, and far too forward-thinking for the rest of us rubes.

POOR SOROS: Progressive Billionaire Complains That 'Everything That Could Go Wrong Has Gone Wrong'

I guess Soros is disillusioned his home country is kicking him to the curb

I thought this was going to be about Tom Steyer, haven't seen him put out a commercial in a while.

Hijinx

There is some question or controversy about the Triple Crown winner having another horse block the field to become the 13th. winner of the title.

Then we find that George Soros owns a 15% interest in the breeding rights of the horse.

No further comment .

Hijinx

We are certainly not the home country of George Soros.
That would be Nazi Germany.

He just lives here because we are probably one of the only countries he can stay in that wouldn't arrest his sorry nazi ass.