Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Business Casual Clothes

Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    JC Pennys, Kohls, Belks and I think Peebles is still open in Prince Frederick. Also, sometimes you can find some real bargains at consignment shops. My daughter goes to one in Annapolis and she comes out of there with Ann Taylor suits with tags still on them.

Not sure where you live but there are a few thrift stores that often have awesome clothing for low prices; many times brand new with tags. I have found some nice clothes at the SPOT in St Leonard (their basement is full of nice apparel) and the Hospice Shop in Prince Frederick (behind the Outback Steak house). There is a shop in Asbury that is only open once a month (Betty's?) that is supposed to have very nice clothing as well as furniture.
    And for the record, I can afford to buy brand new clothing but I find a better variety at these places and often petite jeans that fit me. And I do like the prices ;-} I can often pick up (once expensive) flannel shirts for my husband for $4 and jeans for $8 or less. I bought a beautiful men's cashmere jacket (that was made in DC) for $5. I put some feminine buttons on it and is soooo warm.

And congrats on the new job!
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Members who have read this thread: 46