Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Been to These Restaurants?

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Have you tried Colonial Beach area? I have a co-worker who lives over there, she said the High Tides has good food and a great view.
    No, I haven't. Just happened to be looking at a map and saw the Cobb Island places.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Have you tried Colonial Beach area? I have a co-worker who lives over there, she said the High Tides has good food and a great view.
    I'll second Colonial Beach for a daytrip destination. I used to load up the dog and go there all the time. The restaurant at the marina is really good, and on most weekends they have live music.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'll second Colonial Beach for a daytrip destination. I used to load up the dog and go there all the time. The restaurant at the marina is really good, and on most weekends they have live music.
    I'll second that..Dockside Restaurant was really good the last time we ate there.

Keep going south a bit and you've got the excellent choices of Coles Point Tavern and Tim's At Coles Point Marina to visit too.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 53