Donk 2020 Presidential Hopefull burned by #MeToo reminder

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He believes the national culture is starting to shift about sexual issues to make it clear that a woman must give consent to sex.

OMG, him and freaking Bill Clinton. :banghead:

I am 54 years old and my whole entire life it's been clear that women must consent to sex and you can't just grab them and rape them like some barbarian. "Starting to shift"?? Seriously??

I'd ask where these Neanderthals have been, but I know - Washington and Hollywood. And this is who the "feminist" groups worship - the pigs who are just now beginning to understand that you can't grab women off the street and rape them.

Maddening.

transporter

OMG, him and freaking Bill Clinton. :banghead:

I am 54 years old and my whole entire life it's been clear that women must consent to sex and you can't just grab them and rape them like some barbarian. "Starting to shift"?? Seriously??

I'd ask where these Neanderthals have been, but I know - Washington and Hollywood. And this is who the "feminist" groups worship - the pigs who are just now beginning to understand that you can't grab women off the street and rape them.

Maddening.

"Maddening"??? Really????

Tell us again, please, who did you vote for???? And what did that individual say about grabbing women?

Now you are going to act all high and mighty about your "54" years?????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And what did that individual say about grabbing women?

He said that when you're rich and famous, there are certain women who are ready and willing to have sex with you, to the point that you can grab them by the ** and they not only won't mind, they'll encourage it. In my day we called them "groupies".

What do you think he said?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
He said that when you're rich and famous, there are certain women who are ready and willing to have sex with you, to the point that you can grab them by the ** and they not only won't mind, they'll encourage it. In my day we called them "groupies".

What do you think he said?

Actually the word he used was "could" which implies he didn't do it, but could if he had wanted to.. (which also imples he didn't want to)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually the word he used was "could" which implies he didn't do it, but could if he had wanted to.. (which also imples he didn't want to)

:yay:

I get super tired of that bull#### being repeated like a mantra, when the actual recording of what Trump said is available for anyone who wants to listen. They were fed a lie so, like the mindless bots they are, they repeat the lie. Every time I see/hear someone go, "Oh, Trump admitted he rapes women!" I immediately write them off as a drooling dumbass party tard who doesn't know chit about anything and just repeats the stupid stuff they read on Buzzfeed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I get super tired of that bull#### being repeated like a mantra, when the actual recording of what Trump said is available for anyone who wants to listen. They were fed a lie so, like the mindless bots they are, they repeat the lie. Every time I see/hear someone go, "Oh, Trump admitted he rapes women!" I immediately write them off as a drooling dumbass party tard who doesn't know chit about anything and just repeats the stupid stuff they read on Buzzfeed.

You do, but by and large the public hear "Trump Raped Someone" when it's repeated and unchallenged.

Goebbels 101.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You do, but by and large the public hear "Trump Raped Someone" when it's repeated and unchallenged.

Goebbels 101.

How many times has Trans been corrected on here? And yet still he parrots it like an idiot every chance he gets. He's the "it's got electrolytes" poster, stuck on stupid.

Hijinx

I could be wrong but I believe Obama and Biden got along so good because Biden never had a mind of his own.
What did he ever do in the Vice Presidency except say " Yes Sr--Can I have another?

He was never asked an opinion, just told what to say and what to do.
The perfect puppet and foil for the Kenyan dildo.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

And Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.

BOP

"Maddening"??? Really????

Tell us again, please, who did you vote for???? And what did that individual say about grabbing women?

Now you are going to act all high and mighty about your "54" years?????

I'll paraphrase for you, sweet-cheeks: "There are women out there like Tranny who are such gold-digging whores that they'll literally let you grab them by the pussy in a public setting. They have no morals and no shame."

There, all better for you. #patonhead