Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donk 2020 Presidential Hopefull burned by #MeToo reminder

Donk 2020 Presidential Hopefull burned by #MeToo reminder

Biden had been talking at The Grand in Wilmington about his son Beau Biden's horror over Lewes, Del., pediatrician Earl Bradley, who was convicted of raping and molesting children as young as infants, when the man in the second row stood up and shouted at the former vice president.
    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

Blog Entries
    He believes the national culture is starting to shift about sexual issues to make it clear that a woman must give consent to sex.
    OMG, him and freaking Bill Clinton.

I am 54 years old and my whole entire life it's been clear that women must consent to sex and you can't just grab them and rape them like some barbarian. "Starting to shift"?? Seriously??

I'd ask where these Neanderthals have been, but I know - Washington and Hollywood. And this is who the "feminist" groups worship - the pigs who are just now beginning to understand that you can't grab women off the street and rape them.

Maddening.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    "If you can find hope, you can find meaning," he said, "and you can turn loss into something productive."

Or turn loss into votes
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    OMG, him and freaking Bill Clinton.

I am 54 years old and my whole entire life it's been clear that women must consent to sex and you can't just grab them and rape them like some barbarian. "Starting to shift"?? Seriously??

I'd ask where these Neanderthals have been, but I know - Washington and Hollywood. And this is who the "feminist" groups worship - the pigs who are just now beginning to understand that you can't grab women off the street and rape them.

Maddening.
    "Maddening"??? Really????

Tell us again, please, who did you vote for???? And what did that individual say about grabbing women?

Now you are going to act all high and mighty about your "54" years?????

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

Tell us again, please, who did you vote for???? And what did that individual say about grabbing women?
    Big difference between talking and doing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    And what did that individual say about grabbing women?
    He said that when you're rich and famous, there are certain women who are ready and willing to have sex with you, to the point that you can grab them by the ** and they not only won't mind, they'll encourage it. In my day we called them "groupies".

What do you think he said?
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    He said that when you're rich and famous, there are certain women who are ready and willing to have sex with you, to the point that you can grab them by the ** and they not only won't mind, they'll encourage it. In my day we called them "groupies".

What do you think he said?
    Actually the word he used was "could" which implies he didn't do it, but could if he had wanted to.. (which also imples he didn't want to)
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Actually the word he used was "could" which implies he didn't do it, but could if he had wanted to.. (which also imples he didn't want to)

I get super tired of that bull#### being repeated like a mantra, when the actual recording of what Trump said is available for anyone who wants to listen. They were fed a lie so, like the mindless bots they are, they repeat the lie. Every time I see/hear someone go, "Oh, Trump admitted he rapes women!" I immediately write them off as a drooling dumbass party tard who doesn't know chit about anything and just repeats the stupid stuff they read on Buzzfeed.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I get super tired of that bull#### being repeated like a mantra, when the actual recording of what Trump said is available for anyone who wants to listen. They were fed a lie so, like the mindless bots they are, they repeat the lie. Every time I see/hear someone go, "Oh, Trump admitted he rapes women!" I immediately write them off as a drooling dumbass party tard who doesn't know chit about anything and just repeats the stupid stuff they read on Buzzfeed.
    You do, but by and large the public hear "Trump Raped Someone" when it's repeated and unchallenged.

Goebbels 101.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You do, but by and large the public hear "Trump Raped Someone" when it's repeated and unchallenged.

Goebbels 101.
    How many times has Trans been corrected on here? And yet still he parrots it like an idiot every chance he gets. He's the "it's got electrolytes" poster, stuck on stupid.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 50