Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump to (maybe) end joint military exercises with South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Some said that about Neville Chamberlain who met with Hitler, treated him with respect.
    Just to note, Kim is hardly as competent or ambitious as Adolf, however I'd like to offer a acknowledgement for being the first Leftist I've seen use the "Hitler" label on someone other than Trump when afforded the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Just to note, Kim is hardly as competent or ambitious as Adolf, however I'd like to offer a acknowledgement for being the first Leftist I've seen use the "Hitler" label on someone other than Trump when afforded the opportunity.
    Actually, not a "Leftist". More of a centrist or moderate as I hold views from both the left and the right. But I hear your acknowledgement.

FAKE NEWS - noun /feɪk ˈnuːz/ - Real and actual facts that Donald Trump does not like​

More evidence of the progress made....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Korean McDonalds.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	123114
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    More evidence of the progress made....
    I'd bet Kims been sneaking take-out from the MickeyDs in Japan.

Blog Entries
    It's well-known that Kim is a big fan of American pop culture. The McDonalds meme probably isn't too far off the mark.

To be clear, we're not talking about a nice guy here. He's not "just like us". He's a dictator with a malicious disregard for human life and a lust for power. Trump isn't going to change that. What he can do is reach out, knowing what he's up against, and try to come to some agreements regarding NK's threat to the US.

We didn't hire the President to be some global peacemaker meddling in everyone's business; we hired him to advance and protect the US, period. The Left always bitches about "American imperialism" and how awful it is, then they want us to freaking invade or punish every country that does something they don't like. Mindless loons.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    To be clear, we're not talking about a nice guy here. He's not "just like us". He's a dictator with a malicious disregard for human life and a lust for power.
    I don't get a sense of the "iron fisted dictator" from this guy.

More like him being a puppet to some General or something and likely to get removed one day when he is no longer of use.

Blog Entries

More like him being a puppet to some General or something and likely to get removed one day when he is no longer of use.
    They can't do that. NK is a dynastic government and the Kims are considered deities.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

When I read this, the first thing that came to mind was Otto Warmbier.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    When I read this, the first thing that came to mind was Otto Warmbier.
    Not saying its a nice place, just that Kim seems like the puggie kid never picked for a game.

I really think there's someone else in NK directing and creating the misery and when they're done with him... Bang.

And you don't think Kim actually was Warmbiers torturer do you? I'd bet theres an entire sect of the NK military dedicated to that.

Blog Entries
    Not saying its a nice place, just that Kim seems like the puggie kid never picked for a game.
    Well, he kind of is. Here's his Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un

One of the rightie magazines used to have a regular feature years ago making fun of Un's interest in western pop culture, with parodied fan letters to starlets and diary entries.

It would be pretty easy to make him a friend of the US, but nobody's ever tried before.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 48