These 'Dirty' Tricks Will Make Sure Democrats Win Presidency Going Forward

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In an interview with Vox's Sean Illing, Faris spelled out his urgently recommended political steps, which he underscored were "not as crazy" as they may initially sound, among them splitting up California into separate states and granting statehood to Puerto Rico and D.C.

"I don’t think the architects of the Constitution understood that population dynamics would create a state like California with 38 million people, and then a bunch of states like the Dakotas and Wyoming and Vermont and Delaware that have very small populations," said Faris. "The end result is that voters in California and New York and Texas are systematically disadvantaged in national policy relative to their counterparts in smaller, rural states. It’s absurd that California and Delaware should have the same number of senators."

[clip]

Faris urged Democrats to heed his calls for more extreme political action because we've reached a "very dangerous moment" in American history. "There's been a massive erosion of trust in public institutions and in the broader electoral process," he said. "The Trump administration has been disastrously disruptive to the norms of our political culture."

Political Scientist: These 'Dirty' Tricks Will Make Sure Democrats Win Presidency Going Forward

glhs837

Power with Control
"There's been a massive erosion of trust in public institutions and in the broader electoral process," he said. "The Trump administration has been disastrously disruptive to the norms of our political culture."

And that right there is why people say that the political class just doesnt get it. Anyone that thinks the erosion of trust has jack to do with either side isnt really watching.

transporter

And that right there is why people say that the political class just doesnt get it. Anyone that thinks the erosion of trust has jack to do with either side isnt really watching.

Sorry no. Again, you all miss the basic problem with everything GURPS posts. Your first question should have been..."who is David Faris"? Did ya look him up? No? Why am I not surprised. It's is just easier to jump to a conclusion based on the what you are told to think...isn't it.

David Faris:
I’m currently program director of Political Science at Roosevelt University in downtown Chicago.
https://www.roosevelt.edu/Academics/Faculty/Profile?ID=dfaris

David Faris is fringe. He is not part of the political class. But comrade GURPS and his propaganda sources write their articles because they know voters are too lazy or too stupid to look anything up. Instead of looking at areas of common ground where we can make progress towards fixing the problems this country faces comrade GURPS, the propagandist media outlets and our incompetent President seek to drive deeper wedges into our society...and all the "Patriots" on here just nod their heads in unison like good little serfs.

Hijinx

Sorry no. Again, you all miss the basic problem with everything GURPS posts. Your first question should have been..."who is David Faris"? Did ya look him up? No? Why am I not surprised. It's is just easier to jump to a conclusion based on the what you are told to think...isn't it.

David Faris: https://www.roosevelt.edu/Academics/Faculty/Profile?ID=dfaris

David Faris is fringe. He is not part of the political class. But comrade GURPS and his propaganda sources write their articles because they know voters are too lazy or too stupid to look anything up. Instead of looking at areas of common ground where we can make progress towards fixing the problems this country faces comrade GURPS, the propagandist media outlets and our incompetent President seek to drive deeper wedges into our society...and all the "Patriots" on here just nod their heads in unison like good little serfs.

I thought it was a pretty good post.The man may indeed be fringe, but isn't California trying to become 3 states?
They got 600,000 signature asking for it.
If California were three states how many of those states would be red.
If DC and Puerto Rico were states what color would they be?

The guy may be fringe, but he has a point. There is no harm in reading it.
Trying to say that President Trump seeks to drive a wedge into our society is damned stupid.
Obama already did that.
Trump did not drive any wedge with his campaign.
You and other Trump haters did that and are still doing it.

WHEN ONE OF AMERICA'S GREATEST ASSETS IS THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER AFTER AN ELECTION YOU RETARDS WHO HAVE FOUGHT THIS ASSET FROM DAY ONE ----YOU AND THE OTHER TARDS ARE THE DIVISIVE ELEMENTS WHO ARE HURTING THIS COUNTRY

glhs837

Power with Control

David Faris: https://www.roosevelt.edu/Academics/Faculty/Profile?ID=dfaris

You think he's the only one saying these things? Only the fringe? You dont hear things like this coming from the mouths of national politicians on both sides? then you are not listening. That people dont trust govt becuase what the other side is doing? My point wasn't directed at either left or right, but both. The left claims the right is "disastrously disruptive to the norms of our political culture", and the right claims the same damn thing. When in reality, its having a political class that causes these effects. People are disenchanted with politicians in general and want politicians to seek and find that common ground. But politicians of both stripes feed on discord and use the fear of the other to drive thier party.

"Trump is a Fascist who will puts the gay/black/browns in camps"

"Nancy Pelosi wants your guns and money!!!!!"

BTW, I want to point out that I managed to make my points without calling you any names. Or anyone else for that matter. Becuase once you start calling people stupid, even if they are, you can be pretty damn sure you are not going to have a conversation where you find middle ground.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... the basic problem with everything GURPS posts.
But comrade GURPS and his propaganda sources ..... comrade GURPS, the propagandist media outlets

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

you AGAIN having to add, so you attack me as someone Paid by Russia or I am A Russian :lmao:

Trump was on the 'fringe' in 2015 and look what happened :smack:

Instead of looking at areas of common ground where we can make progress towards fixing the problems this country faces comrade GURPS, the propagandist media outlets and our incompetent President seek to drive deeper wedges into our society ... and all the "Patriots" on here just nod their heads in unison like good little serfs.

so sugar tits ... WHAT SOLUTIONS DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER ... :tap: I'll wait ... I see YOU offering nothing but scorn, derision and ridicule, everyone NOT thinking like you is a moron ... ignorati ... yeah that is building cooperation

oh right you just :tantrum :cds: :jameo: and offer NO Solutions other than Trump Sucks

David Faris Book : It's Time to Fight Dirty: How Democrats Can Build a Lasting Majority in American Politics Hardcover – April 10, 2018

The American electoral system is clearly falling apart—as evidenced by the 2016 presidential election. In It’s Time to Fight Dirty, David Faris offers accessible, actionable strategies for American institutional reform which don’t require a constitutional amendment, and would have a lasting impact on our future.

With equal amounts of playful irreverence and persuasive reasoning, Faris describes how the Constitution’s deep democratic flaws constantly put progressives at a disadvantage, and lays out strategies for “fighting dirty” though obstructionism and procedural warfare: establishing statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico; breaking California into several states; creating a larger House of Representatives; passing a new voting rights act; and expanding the Supreme Court.

The Constitution may be the world’s most difficult document to amend, but David Faris argues that many of America’s democratic failures can be fixed within its rigid confines—and, at a time when the stakes have never been higher, he outlines a path for long-term, progressive change in the United States.

I thought it was a pretty good post.The man may indeed be fringe, but isn't California trying to become 3 states?
They got 600,000 signature asking for it.
If California were three states how many of those states would be red.
If DC and Puerto Rico were states what color would they be?

The guy may be fringe, but he has a point. There is no harm in reading it.

that is just to inconvenient for Tranny to consider

You think he's the only one saying these things? Only the fringe?

and nothing on the original article on one or Transporter Tommy JO's favorite websites VOX - originally interviewed Farris

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmmm, that word I see repeated in that description? Democracy? Why dont I see the word republic? Is that the Constitutions deep democratic flaw, that it directs the formation of a republic that buffers the mod rule of democracy? Psst, that not a bug, its a feature :)