Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Codicil to a will

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Sailorgirl, sorry this happened to your thread/reaching out on your eye surgery. Threads get derailed, sometimes, but it is not just one members fault. It is a build up; if you catch my drift. I wish you a speedy recovery, and hope all goes well for you. If you choose to remain on this forum, please do not be so quick to judge. You have been here for going on 3 months, and went after me on a different thread. I have been here for 7 years. Thanks.
    Snowflake...

Quote Originally Posted by SailorGirl View Post
    Snowflake...
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

WTF This chit again? Why can't one freaking thread be about the subject without going off on this dumb chit. Argue, insults. Old insults from MONTHS ago being drug up again. This crap gets very old. Who cares how long someone has been on the forum, 3 months or 7 years? Who gives a rat's a##.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Threads get derailed, sometimes,
    :

You don't say.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch. LOL.... She's a kook, with zero self control.
    The hurt that feels so good you can't stop yourself?
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    WTF This chit again? Why can't one freaking thread be about the subject without going off on this dumb chit. Argue, insults. Old insults from MONTHS ago being drug up again. This crap gets very old. Who cares how long someone has been on the forum, 3 months or 7 years? Who gives a rat's a##.
    Right!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 119