Kissing Lesbians Accuse Uber Driver Of Discrimination

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"I said the first time, don't do it," the driver, visibly upset, can be heard saying on the video.

"Kissing is not illegal," the women inform El Boutari.

"Yeah, it's illegal," he replies, adding, "Don't do that here in the car."

The driver later explains to the women that their kissing in his car is "disrespectful."

"I don't want to argue with you. Just get out of my car," says El Boutari.

WATCH: Kissing Lesbians Accuse Uber Driver Ahmad El Boutari Of Discrimination

well lets see far this goes .... Islamophobia vs LGBBQT Crowd.

stgislander

PREMO Member
"I said the first time, don't do it," the driver, visibly upset, can be heard saying on the video.

"Kissing is not illegal," the women inform El Boutari.

"Yeah, it's illegal," he replies, adding, "Don't do that here in the car."

The driver later explains to the women that their kissing in his car is "disrespectful."

"I don't want to argue with you. Just get out of my car," says El Boutari.

WATCH: Kissing Lesbians Accuse Uber Driver Ahmad El Boutari Of Discrimination

well lets see far this goes .... Islamophobia vs LGBBQT Crowd.

Were they lip stick lesbians? I'm asking for a friend.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Tranny must be having an aneurysm trying to figure out where he should be on this one.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I'd be concerned about a driver watching what was going on in the back seat instead of what is in front and beside him on the road.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So Uber’s official stance is sexual orientation > adherence to religious tenets. This ought to play out really well over the coming weeks because who’s side will the individual factions on the left come down on? Ironically, let’s see how many conservative/Christian leaning outlets take up the defense of the (I assume) Muslim driver(s).

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
So Uber’s official stance is sexual orientation > adherence to religious tenets. This ought to play out really well over the coming weeks because who’s side will the individual factions on the left come down on? Ironically, let’s see how many conservative/Christian leaning outlets take up the defense of the (I assume) Muslim driver(s).

I believe that the Pulse nightclub shooting showed that indeed islam > LGBTQ when the shooting was blamed on a gun instead of a religious ideology.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

If it comes to that legally, Christian attorneys and firms would take the case, simply because of the religious right?expression issue. The ACLJ, and Jay Sekulow, most likely would.

they always have the option of just not patronizing Uber. In an ideal world, their lack of patronage would hurt Uber's bottom line and they'd go out of business, thus achieving the desired goal. But this is the real world and their lack of ridership wouldn't be a drop in the bucket.