Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kissing Lesbians Accuse Uber Driver Of Discrimination

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post

This ought to play out really well over the coming weeks because who’s side will the individual factions on the left come down on?

I expect to hear;

from the left
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    I expect to hear;

from the left
    That's a 10 hour video, and not a single star moved.
    Je suis prest

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Were they lip stick lesbians? I'm asking for a friend.
    Thanks, friend!
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

Blog Entries
    So Uber’s official stance is sexual orientation > adherence to religious tenets. This ought to play out really well over the coming weeks because who’s side will the individual factions on the left come down on? Ironically, let’s see how many conservative/Christian leaning outlets take up the defense of the (I assume) Muslim driver(s).
    I believe that the Pulse nightclub shooting showed that indeed islam > LGBTQ when the shooting was blamed on a gun instead of a religious ideology.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    I do this #### all day long, deal with freaks and wackjobs - BM

Veterans before illegals

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    So Uber’s official stance is sexual orientation > adherence to religious tenets. This ought to play out really well over the coming weeks because who’s side will the individual factions on the left come down on? Ironically, let’s see how many conservative/Christian leaning outlets take up the defense of the (I assume) Muslim driver(s).
    If it comes to that legally, Christian attorneys and firms would take the case, simply because of the religious right?expression issue. The ACLJ, and Jay Sekulow, most likely would.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

they always have the option of just not patronizing Uber. In an ideal world, their lack of patronage would hurt Uber's bottom line and they'd go out of business, thus achieving the desired goal. But this is the real world and their lack of ridership wouldn't be a drop in the bucket.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Members who have read this thread: 46