Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The hilarity continues!

Why are libs such cucks? I'm sure there's 1% that has a little testicular fortitude but damn - what a weak group.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    AP FACT CHECK: Trump bobbles facts on NKorea history, nukes

Oh that silly Trump...making up stuff just to hear himself talk or type...whadda guy! What a leader! In his mind he is the only person who ever did anything...ever. If it weren't for him Earth wouldn't spin.

#schadenfreude
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    What was incorrect, fact-wise, in the article? Just curious.
    For starters, the first sentence:

President Donald Trump falsely declared victory after his meeting with North Korea’s leader and twisted history in celebrating Tuesday’s summit with Kim Jong Un.

That's putting an inference and particular spin on a simple statement. The author goes on to nitpick, cherrypick, and make more broad inferences. That is not "fact checking", it's editorializing.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    How'd that turn out, sweetie?

PS: Great thread title; your posts are indeed hilarious!
    Well he's kind of right.. as far "nuclearization" goes.. Bush, Clinton and Obama helped the Nuclearization of N Korea.. and helped pay for it with BILLIONS in "aid"..

Trump, he got it backwards and did the opposite of what the Liberals feel is fair and started the DE-Nuclearization of N Korea.. and at what cost?? Couple of million to fly Trump to Singapore??

Well the Liberals got Nuclear Weapons for their money, Trump got a plane ride.. so I guess in a demented liberal mind Clinton and Obama got WAAAAAY more bang for their buck.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

5. 06-13-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    For starters, the first sentence:

President Donald Trump falsely declared victory after his meeting with North Korea’s leader and twisted history in celebrating Tuesday’s summit with Kim Jong Un.

That's putting an inference and particular spin on a simple statement. The author goes on to nitpick, cherrypick, and make more broad inferences. That is not "fact checking", it's editorializing.
    I asked, "What was incorrect, fact-wise, in the article?" and you go on to explain why you don't like it.

This is a "fact checking" piece and I asked for someone, anyone (especially those critcizing the source) to point to a fact that was incorrect. The author very well may have anti-Trump sentiments but he's not forcing Trump to tweet or say the false things he did. It's conceivable that had Trump not said "there is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea", "This isn't another administration that never got it started", nor "[Clinton] spent $3 billion and got nothing" the author wouldn't have much to write about.

But Trump did say those things. Trump continually says things that are embellished or incorrect. Who knows why, but it makes it easy for these people to write these pieces when Trump outright says false things. He's certainly not the only President or politician to lie and we can even point out how the past Presidents failed at certain tasks (like prior denuclearization attempts) but downplaying what Trump actually says because you don't like those that point it out changes nothing.
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

But Trump did say those things. Trump continually says things that are embellished or incorrect. Who knows why,
    To keep people like you occupied?

Just spitballin'...
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Blog Entries
    What was incorrect, fact-wise, in the article? Just curious.
    We understand.. we get it.. you'd rather see a million dead Americans than see Trump succeed.. and by God if it takes 1 million dead to make him look bad you'll find a way to make it 2 million.. ANYTHING to save us from Trump..

Right??

Lately it has become obvious that the biggest threat to our country and our way of life is people like you.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    We understand.. we get it.. you'd rather see a million dead Americans than see Trump succeed.. and by God if it takes 1 million dead to make him look bad you'll find a way to make it 2 million.. ANYTHING to save us from Trump..

Right??

Lately it has become obvious that the biggest threat to our country and our way of life is people like you.
    I’ve been saying that for decades.

Hopefully more citizens will recognize it and reject them permanently before we end up in a civil conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    To keep people like you occupied?

Just spitballin'...
    Do you enjoy being lied to?

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post

Right??

You got that from me asking a question?

The biggest threat, arguably, is from an out of control govt. hell bent on spending us into oblivion. Not people who partially disagree with you.
    Last edited by Chris0nllyn; 06-13-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I’ve been saying that for decades.
    Do you feel like you've voted for the right person for decades?

Members who have read this thread: 60